PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Rotherham United v PNE - 07/11/20 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Reading lose at home to Stoke, 3-0 again. They've lost their last 3 but are still 2 points clear at the top.

Afternoon all. Radio Lancs for me thanks to my knob head next door neighbour who cut through my VM cable yesterday!

On the bright side for you all, there'll be considerable less moaning from me during today's game! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reading lose at home to Stoke, 3-0 again. They've lost their last 3 but are still 2 points clear at the top.
Two 3-0 home defeats on the bounce will be very worrying for them. Think I’ll have a peep at their forum later, should be good for a laugh!

Good to see an unchanged side.

Regarding those out of the squad, obviously Hughes, Bauer, Pearson and Davies are injured. Bodin and Bayliss look way out of the picture. Moult obviously still a long way off.

Bodin I can understand but it's getting ridiculous with Bayliss. He just doesn't seem to have a place in Neil's plans. Probably best to let him move on in January, but we'll be looking at a substantial loss.

At the moment it's not even working after paying my tenner for it :mad:......fuck's sake why do we have to go through this what seems like every game?
Is there a contact for this sort of shite or do we just have to persevere with it, yes it sure is infuriating.