PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Rotherham United v PNE - 07/11/20 - KO:15:00 - Championship

Standard north end under Alex Neil, we play well against sides that try to play football, but when it comes to those who want to scrap and do the ugly, we get dragged down into lump it forward football, it’s awful to watch! Questions have to be asked I’m afraid!

Wtf Stockley I don't get AN at times why bring him on for Riis?
Could be that Riis was feeling it having played so many games in such a short period because I dare say that Danish football isn't as quick or as intensive as the Championship - just a thought.

Even their commentators identified it in the first half, said they need to be getting at him because he looked far from comfortable.

A mistake waiting to happen.

Ultimately we have been 2nd best all over the pitch so far. Every credit to rotherham. Only Ledson coming out with any real credit so far
Yep they picked Storey out after 20 minutes, as a weak link.

this is shocking, as good as we were on wednesday is as crap as we are today.

I actually feel for the gaffer, no way is this actually down to him.
So are you saying the players decide what tactics we play.

Lets be honest, we dont deserve top 6 or promotion. There is no consistency and we are getting bizzare results week in week out!

And now Gallagher comes on? Whilst we’re chasing the game?