PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Sheffield United - 14/09/21 - KO:19:45 - Championship

So then, it's not over til it's over.

I know it's only a forum and doesn't affect the game but many would take the same negative attitude to the match themselves.

Please just fucking support the team while the match is still happening and leave the misery until afterwards!

Absoloute shitty comments on here tonight about Frankie. Gone to a team with parachute payments, multi million pound striker on the bench and more than held our own. Give the bloke a chance FFS. Unbeaten 4 games- 8 points and some of you arm chairs managers want him sacked. Piss poor. 💩

We played reasonably well at a tough venue and have come away with a point. Looked like the fine margins / lack of quality was going to cost us again but the players dug in and nicked another goal.

Have to say I was surprised that we got the equaliser because we were totally off-balance following the subs and were struggling to keep the ball, but I'm pleased with did.

There's still a lot of room for improvement and I want to see less of these bizarre substitions from Frankie that make us worse.