PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - St. Johnstone v PNE - 13/07/21 - KO19:00 - Friendly

Why who else has a 'j'?

Apparently Hull City is the only club whose name has letters you can't colour in 🤷‍♂️
This was in a Quiz before lock down and I got accused of Cheating. The is Jarrow Near Newcastle they in something like the 10th row of the Football Pyramid (I know because I been to Jarrow) and Jersey Bulls, who got a good run in the FA Cup, they in the 9th Tier.

As for Hull City
Han Purple
Ultra Violet (hazy Purple/pink)
Lemon
Lava or Lavender

Cream
Indigo
Turcios
Yellow

All colours in a full set of Water Colour Pencils. And yes I did Google this lol

How about naming the English and Scottish League teams that contain all of the first 5 letters of the alphabet in their name. No looking at the league tables!
I know of at least 3.

How about naming the English and Scottish League teams that contain all of the first 5 letters of the alphabet in their name. No looking at the league tables!
I know of at least 3.
This is difficult.

ClyDEBAnk, CowDEnBeAth, CAmBriDgE United

Are any of those still a league team?

I know of at least 3.
Wycombe Wanderers
Cambridge United
AFC Wimbledon
Rochdale Association Football Club (Rochdale AFC, Ok Struggling here)
Aberdeen Football Club
Heart of Midlothian Football Club
Colchester United Football Club
Preston North End Football Club
Manchester United Football Club
Mansfield Town Football Club
Fleetwood Town Football Club
Doncaster Rovers Football Club
Sheffield United Football Club
Sheffield Wednesday Football Club
Franchised Football Club (MK)
Sunderland (United) Association Football Club
Huddersfield Town Football Club

I think thats enough. Easy when they all Called Football Club. :ROFLMAO:
Sorry I dunno how to hide answers, I know a few are 100% and most are cheating

Last edited:
Whilst we are doing football trivia , I remember about 40 years ago someone asking me this one…

Name the 5 English teams with an X in their name….. no cheating !!

Whilst we are doing football trivia , I remember about 40 years ago someone asking me this one…

Name the 5 English teams with an X in their name….. no cheating !!
Crewe Alexandra
Halifax Town
Oxford United

erm...

Last edited:
Here's a trivia question from way back. Which football league team plays all of its fixtures away from home? I'll give you a clue, they're no longer in the football league. I want to know why they supposedly play all games away from home. If you're being pedantic, I guess the question is a load of bollocks anyway.
Here's one from last night's pub quiz. What word can precede manager and follow bottle?

Here's a trivia question from way back. Which football league team plays all of its fixtures away from home? I'll give you a clue, they're no longer in the football league. I want to know why they supposedly play all games away from home. If you're being pedantic, I guess the question is a load of bollocks anyway.
Here's one from last night's pub quiz. What word can precede manager and follow bottle?
Grimsby they play in Cleethorpes