PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Stoke City v PNE 3/01/22 KO:15:00 - Championship

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
Matchday.png
leaguetable.png

1200px-Stoke_City_FC.svg.png
1880badge.png

Stoke City v Preston North End
Monday 3rd January 2022 , Kick Off 3PM
Any links or requests for illegal streaming will be deleted.

Last edited:
We’re in unknown territory for this one. New manager, new year and we haven't a clue how many will be out through injury and Covid.
RL has one win under his belt, let’s hope it was the first of many and the start of a new era starting with today.🤞

I hear 👂 Jeremy Simpson a near neighbour of mine, is this afternoon's referee. He reffed at Huddersfield last week and managed to upset both sets of fans. He sent off Shitpool's Jordan Gabriel 👍and played on, when a Huddersfield player had a serious head injury. He last reffed PNE, away at QPR. 😳

Will this game, with not being on SKY nor a Saturday 3pm KO, be available as a stream on iFollow?

Reading Derby live on sky...we are now the only other championship game that's not been postponed. Surely they'll show us on the red button?