PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day Thread - Birmingham City v PNE 20/01/21 - KO:19:45 - Championship

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
Matchday.png

1611069830729.jpeg
1880badge.png

Birmingham City v Preston North End
Wednesday 20th January 2021 , Kick Off 7:45PM
Any links or requests for illegal streaming will be deleted.
Championship
Match Preview: Preston North End FC

Last edited:
Well, hoping for a win BUT, as someone who tends not to critisize individuals on or off the field, I can say that I absolutely sick to the eye teeth with the way we are currently playing. So turgid, predictable, boring. I actually think I might settle for a draw, or even a loss !!!!! If we can at least see some skill, determination, effort and more than 1 bloody shot at goal.

Well, hoping for a win BUT, as someone who tends not to critisize individuals on or off the field, I can say that I absolutely sick to the eye teeth with the way we are currently playing. So turgid, predictable, boring. I actually think I might settle for a draw, or even a loss !!!!! If we can at least see some skill, determination, effort and more than 1 bloody shot at goal.
haha I think you may well have to settle with a loss mate. As you say though, as long as it's a winning loss I don't actually mind.

It was rejected by Sky - not enough entertainment.
They obviously think Sundays game will be and (so as not to leave an open goal for obvious replies) I hope it us who on this occasion do the majority of the entertaining. I wholeheartedly believe we need to put more tempo and urgency into our play.

Needs freshening up, we haven't actually played terribly in the last two league games, just toothless, although we did hit the bar three times.

Think DJ needs a spell on the bench and Riis has to be given a run. Barkhuizen very ineffective recently too.