PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day Thread - Middlesbrough v PNE - 13/02/19 - KO:19:45 - Championship

Attack?

With one striker?
NO it will be more hoof ball and hope Maguire up top on his own can sneak something

:)

Tonight is a huge test. Our record at Boro is poor. I think it's make or break tonight for our outside playoff push. I will have to make do with the commentary, but cannot wait for this one.

Bl
Attack?

With one striker?
NO it will be more hoof ball and hope Maguire up top on his own can sneak something
Bloody hell are you ever happy? City scored 7 last night with only 1 out and out striker on the pitch. Also, if I remember rightly, you went to your first match in ages recently and said you wouldn't be going on again any time soon, don't think having seen one match really makes you qualified to talk about how we play

Just about to set off to work .... will be following match through this page whilst pretending to work. Thanks to everyone in advance for all the updates!! My local team, Wellington Phoenix, are an unlikely 4th in the table, just won 8-2, after being favourites to contest the wooden spoon, which gives me confidence to dream of a playoff spot for Preston ??

Attack?

With one striker?
If anyone was ever in any doubt if this guy is genuine or a complete wum there’s your answer right there

Apparently we haven't beat them in the league since 1972!

Time to break the bogey in style. :)

Attack?

With one striker?

Yeah like the hoof ball we played against Norwich, Stoke, QPR, Millwall, Bolton etc.

But you wouldn't know that would you...