PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day Thread - PNE v Birmingham City - 16/03/2019 - KO:15:00 - Championship

If the pitch is going to be a bit of an old-fashioned mudbath then the player who might really thrive in those circumstances is Stockley. So curiously might Barker.

No excuse for players slipping all over , get the right boots on !!!!!!!!

Hi all, due to my flight to NY being cancelled my lad and I have another opportunity to go watch the North End today. I used to park at the fire station on Blackpool Road. Is that still open on match days? If not, any recommendations in the same area?

Boeing 737 Max 8 scheduled to fly you back?

Every cloud has a silver lining ?!!

Hi all, due to my flight to NY being cancelled my lad and I have another opportunity to go watch the North End today. I used to park at the fire station on Blackpool Road. Is that still open on match days? If not, any recommendations in the same area?

The fire station doesn't do match day parking anymore.

Try St Gregory's club and school, about a quarter mile closer to the ground on the rhs as you're heading to Deepdale.

Its even wetter underneath the stadium as part of it is on the site of an old pond. When rebuilding the STFS the surveyors had to check the ground could take the weight of the stand due to this drained pond. So the place is used to being wet! ;)
If ever you see an old map of the area (mine is dated 1840) you will see these ponds.
I'd love to see that map prof. I have one from 1912 where the ground is already in place

PNE News - The return of
D1yOwMIXcAAIDEs.jpg

On the Bench
Three changes for PNE, Fisher, Potts and Stockley in for Browne (injured), Gallagher (injured) and Earl (bench)

D1yP1lYWkAM_wrt.jpg

Birmingham
D1yQQkuX4AEfrJv.jpg

Hope the loss of Gally doesn't affect us too much. I fear it may. He's been instrumental in keeping us ticking over in recent games.

Just pray to God that, come 4:50pm, we're not on here bemoaning the lack of that 'Gally guile'

I'm a worrier.