PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day Thread - Ukraine v England - 03/07/2021 - KO:20:00 - Euro 2020 - Quarter Final

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
matchdayengland.png
ukraine.png england badge.jpg
Ukraine v England
Saturday 3rd July 2021 , Kick Off 8PM
Stadio Olimpico
Rome

Italy

We have improved game on game, I think we will continue our clean sheet run here. I also think this will be a game where we build up more confidence and momentum. Can see us eventually wearing them down and score 2/3.

Sounds arrogant I know, but after that display against Germany - we should have too much for them. The only way this goes Pete Tong is if we start slow and allow them to get into the game from the start.

Czech 1 Denmark 2
England 2 Ukraine 1

Italy 2 Spain 0
England 1 Denmark 0

Italy 1 England 1 ( Not sure who will win but it could go to Pens )

Just ordered a lamb rogan josh to be delivered, a few cans of draught Guinness in the fridge. Just bought a new TV yesterday, can't believe the improvement on our last one. Crystal clear picture with amazing colours. Grand stuff.