JK

The Big Boss
Staff member
Patron

1610142186917.png
Wycombe Wanderers v Preston North End
Saturday 9th January 2021 , Kick Off 3PM - Championship
Live on FA PLAYER
Any links or requests for illegal streaming will be deleted.
Live Match Updates Kindly provided by @FootballcrazyP_
Match Preview:
Preston North End FC

StevieB

Forum Patron
Patron
It will be most interesting to see who AN puts in the team today, knowing his apparent dislike of cup competitions.

keithaw

Advisor to the Owner
Is the below because of the size of their ground, which prevents them from doing the commentary live from the ground.As I don’t understand the reason.

OP
JK

JK

The Big Boss
Staff member
Patron
Is the below because of the size of their ground, which prevents them from doing the commentary live from the ground.As I don’t understand the reason.

Andy put a video out last week saying that Covid Restrictions are preventing their reporters from traveling out of one tier into another.

Kathryn

Advisor to the Owner
Andy put a video out last week saying that Covid Restrictions are preventing their reporters from traveling out of one tier into another.
But we’re all effectively in the same tier in England.

Ando60

Hat Trick Hero
Patron
I was just reading AN’s quote on PNE player....

“ we will go with a strong team, we want to win the game “

“ The Forest result didn’t sit well with me and we want to bounce back and win the game”

Let’s hope that he means it.....

HunterLionheart

Forum Patron
Patron
I'm hoping for at least a bit of rotation. You want the squad players ready to play, so lads like Storey and Bayliss should be getting starts for me.

My hope is that we know their gameplan this time and have a better plan for dealing with it. If we know we can't stop Akinfenwa winning his aerial battles, let's make sure the defence is pushed up high so they're not in such a dangerous position after the flick on.

Sid Snot

Manager - East Cheam FC
Patron
No pictures of the game here today. Cough, my mailbox is open for PMs (keep them clean and anatomically feasible) (y)

Last edited: