PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Wycombe Wanderers v PNE - 09/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - FA Cup 3rd Round

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
Matchday.png

1880badge.png
1610142186917.png
Wycombe Wanderers v Preston North End
Saturday 9th January 2021 , Kick Off 3PM - Championship
Live on FA PLAYER
Any links or requests for illegal streaming will be deleted.
Live Match Updates Kindly provided by @FootballcrazyP_
Match Preview:
Preston North End FC

Is the below because of the size of their ground, which prevents them from doing the commentary live from the ground.As I don’t understand the reason.

Is the below because of the size of their ground, which prevents them from doing the commentary live from the ground.As I don’t understand the reason.

Andy put a video out last week saying that Covid Restrictions are preventing their reporters from traveling out of one tier into another.

I was just reading AN’s quote on PNE player....

“ we will go with a strong team, we want to win the game “

“ The Forest result didn’t sit well with me and we want to bounce back and win the game”

Let’s hope that he means it.....

I'm hoping for at least a bit of rotation. You want the squad players ready to play, so lads like Storey and Bayliss should be getting starts for me.

My hope is that we know their gameplan this time and have a better plan for dealing with it. If we know we can't stop Akinfenwa winning his aerial battles, let's make sure the defence is pushed up high so they're not in such a dangerous position after the flick on.

The crowd noise on the Chorley game is quality - are there real people in there??

No pictures of the game here today. Cough, my mailbox is open for PMs (keep them clean and anatomically feasible) (y)

Last edited: