PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Match Day - Wycombe Wanderers v PNE - 09/01/2021 - KO:15:00 - FA Cup 3rd Round

Blatant shove in front of the linesman not given, even the fog isn't an excuse for that

Meaty tackle there

We should definitely continue to hoof it up to the front because that creates so many attacking opportunities for us.

I'm thinking sarcasm 😂 😂

79b21e10a769e93bac799d301563f477_400x400.jpeg

The way we give the ball away with poor passes that go to the opposition or just punted balls forward we make the Dog and Duck 2nd 11 look like Brazil. 🤔🙄

There are too many completely anonymous players in the side today,
Only 2 or 3 have done anything half decent. Will someone tell me what it is that Stockley offers, because I'm struggling to give him a single ability. Well done to Potts and Riis for our goal. 3 shots on target for Ripley to deal with, all of them centrally placed at lukewarm pace - 3 goals.

PS that was a definite foul on Rafferty. Strange to see a real Nigerian con artist.

Molumby finds space to receive a pass really well, always looking for it in the way Pearson does

I'm going to make a bold prediction and say Riise comes off before Stockley