PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matthew Olosunde Signs (Confirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much the combined bill of injured players is currently?

Imagine the wages of Olosunde, Brown, Evans, Wickham and Murphy.

It’s a genuine joke😂

Are the injured and infirm insured against injury, or are they too high risk to insure?

That isn't a joke, but a genuine concern.

If you say they’re all on 5k as an estimate, that’s 25k a week we’re spending on them

Or in other words, probably more than it would’ve cost to give Davies or Pearson what they wanted from a new deal…

Plus what’s the cost of Risdales salary the man picking and signing these players?

I wonder how much the combined bill of injured players is currently?

Imagine the wages of Olosunde, Brown, Evans, Wickham and Murphy.

It’s a genuine joke😂

And add in the cost of the players not in the squad like Harrop, Ripley and, to a lesser extent, Thomas.

Who signs these invalids someone must be culpable?
Riddler.jpg

Missing again last night.

The worst wee knock on the achilles in sporting history.

Where did you see he wasn't selected due to injury?

Same with Storey and Potts, just no room for him in the squad.

Where did you see he wasn't selected due to injury?

Same with Storey and Potts, just no room for him in the squad.

That is of course true but I would suggest that the two you have mentioned where left out because of their performances.

Olosunde can't be left out on performances because no one has actually ever seen him play in a competeive game.

Last edited:
3 players signed pre-season who haven't yet got 90 minutes in total. 4 if you include Thomas. Good job the club is awash with money.
Although I agree with your general point, I honestly don’t think Thomas was ever a planned member of the 25 man squad - his was always a cheap punt signing that might pay off after a period of full time training and coaching.

That is of course true but I would suggest that the two you have mentioned where left out because of their performances.

Olosunde can't be left out on performances because no one has actually ever seen him play in a competeive game.
To the tune of Lionel Ritchie's Easy

That's cos he's injured (yeah yeah yeah)
Got Injured, Olosunde morning

It feels like it’s him or Cunningham for the bench as wide defensive cover. I suspect he’ll be on there in the next couple of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.