PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

McLean on Pearson

I didn’t think it was a red to be honest. It was a shove in the back. It was cowardly and can see why Pearson was pissed but players do push each other and it’s not a red. Anything head wise is but this was the back

It was a very cheap shot and with some force and intent.

And he is definitely a cock. He loves being the pantomime villain just unfortunately you always get some idiots on social media that take it too far.

This 100%. He thrives on the hatred and loves playing the pantomime villain.

Good thing is it’s not as if it raises his game. It just makes him look a tit because he’s not actually that good at football.

Good thing is it’s not as if it raises his game. It just makes him look a tit because he’s not actually that good at football.

Over 150 games in the top flight and 65 international caps suggests otherwise. He does a lot of good away from football but he is most definitely a knob on the pitch and the way he engages across social media.

Personality aside, I wouldn't mind him in our team.
I'd start a book on who'd see a red card first. Him or Pearson.
I wonder what odds you'd get for a double sending off with the two of them having a fall out and going toe to toe in the centre circle?

Over 150 games in the top flight and 65 international caps suggests otherwise. He does a lot of good away from football but he is most definitely a knob on the pitch and the way he engages across social media.

Not a difficult job getting into that ROI side really and he gets selected mainly as a fans favourite due to his political beliefs, not his footballing ability.

If I was Irish, I would love him, no doubt about it, he’s a passionate republican. As I’m only half Irish and support England, I can see he’s a poor footballer.

I wonder what odds you'd get for a double sending off with the two of them having a fall out and going toe to toe in the centre circle?

Wanted him in the summer. Mates with the Irish lot, works hard, bit of a shithouse...

But as he's shown he's less shithouse more shitty individual.

Also as a PSA can we not talk about the IRA connections McClean is speculated to have? We're better than that.

Anyone who doesn't see that assault by McLen as a red card offence needs to give their head a wobble. It was a cowardly assault from behind that was dangerous and would probably have been a sending off in a Rugby match!

We have history of that don’t we.