PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

McPhillips quits the lashers...Grayson Appointed!

vbsYJf.gif

Lasher on twitter wants Gary Monk or Darren Moore.... wouldn’t be surprised if Jose isn’t in his list too!

Wonder if Grayson fancies it....

Would actually be a bit disappointed if Grayson goes back.

I don't understand why any Blackpool fan is annoyed at Grayson going back. Also don't get why any of our fans could be annoyed at him going back there. It's a job where he clearly has an affinity with. Just like Grezza when he came back to us.

I’d have been very surprised and Larry heading back there if they Oystons we’re still still in charge, but now, why not?

I think in the past 40 league games as a manager (at Preston NE, Sunderland and Bradford) Grayson's record is something like: Played 40, Won 7, Drawn 13, Lost 20. If he went back he'd be lucky to last until November if he carried on that form and I've got a feeling that Sadlad is going to be one of those owners that makes changes every six months if instant success isn't found.

Just been reading AVFTT, some of them threatening to boycot if Grayson goes back, lol.

Funny isn’t it. Anyone would think they wanted an excuse not to go back.

Why? It's a job, he's well-liked by the fans, the club is under different ownership.

On the other hand, I think he could do better and certainly I can see there would be a certain disappointment among NE fans if he brought them success!

You have just answered your own question schemer.