PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Michael Appleton To Be Sacked (or quit again...)

I asked my Lasher friend this question and now I’ll ask @We8PNE and @Tommy T’s the same thing.

Where did you expect to be this season? And why?

It’s quite obvious to everyone else you massively overachieved last season, Critchley was a top boss and worked wonders with essentially a League One team.

Since then you’ve lost said top boss, lost an experienced centre half to League One and lost your talisman to sit on the bench in Athens.

Realistically did you think anything other than looking over your shoulder was on the cards?
Thought we would struggle this season to be honest selling your best player with minutes to go in the transfer window didn’t help matters.
Think we’re going to be busy in the January transfer window but as long as we survive I’ll be more than satisfied.

Think we’re going to be busy in the January transfer window but as long as we survive I’ll be more than satisfied.

You will very busy.

Arsenal recalling your idol.
Yates leaving.

Sadler hasn't got a pot to piss and anyone half decent won't want to be involved in a relegation battle when 16 other clubs could realistically make the play offs.

You will very busy.

Arsenal recalling your idol.
Yates leaving.

Sadler hasn't got a pot to piss and anyone half decent won't want to be involved in a relegation battle when 16 other clubs could realistically make the play offs.
What are the lottery numbers for tonight you seem to know a hell of a lot? 😴

I keep telling Tom what's going to happen but he never accepts it.
Selling your best player and top goalscorer in January, whilst in a relegation battle, is absolute suicide.

Reckon Sadler has given up on the Championship money pit already? If this is true, then I’d say so.

Surely this Oyston level ownership. Two key players sold, little reinvestment, relegation looking likely, still training at Squires Gate, still no new East Stand.