PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

CONFIRMED Mikey O'Neil signs pro contract

Phew. Was a tad worried when they announced Bennet and not O’Neill. Pen must’ve run out of ink

Fully deserved not seen much but from what we have he looks good good luck to the lad one of are own

Brian will be proud. Congratulations to all, a great day for the future of PNE! First the Bennett news, now the Southport Kaka signs on too...

This lad looks good, very good. In fact I am genuinely not certain I can think of a 17-year old looking as assured and stylish since Howard Kendall. If this lad develops to the full potential he is showing now he will be one heck of a player.

Hopefully we can get him a decent loan next season, be good for him to get some regular football under his belt.

If the only suitors are 7th/8th tier sides, I'd much rather he be around the first team. Loans to Bamber Bridge didnt do much good for any of the lads we had there this season. Although to be fair, Mikey's talent level looks to be a good chunk above those guys.

Over to James Beet to see what he can sort

Hopefully we can get him a decent loan next season, be good for him to get some regular football under his belt.

If the only suitors are 7th/8th tier sides, I'd much rather he be around the first team. Loans to Bamber Bridge didnt do much good for any of the lads we had there this season. Although to be fair, Mikey's talent level looks to be a good chunk above those guys.

Over to James Beet to see what he can sort

Agreed- either needs to be playing at a decent level, or making appearances in the squad here- there's little enough depth up front for us, I have no issue with him making appearances over Maguire or Evans

This lad looks good, very good. In fact I am genuinely not certain I can think of a 17-year old looking as assured and stylish since Howard Kendall. If this lad develops to the full potential he is showing now he will be one heck of a player.
He's a good lad too...... top scholar award for us and in the EFL top scholar awards as well.....

This won't go to his head imo.