Millwall Away

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
Hopefully back on form after the somewhat jaded performance against Forest. I expect it. And indeed Millwall have the disadvantage of playing tonight, then only 3-day turnaround before Saturday - so maybe they'll be jaded themselves! Certainly hope they have a tough encounter tonight - and although my mother always brought me up to be nice to people, I would not be disappointed if some of their key players picked up a minor knock here or there ;)

What result do we want tonight? A Millwall win for me - even though that would increase their confidence for Saturday. I'm looking UP the table and want Derby to lose.

royribble

Forum Patron
Patron
Millwall to win but absolutely knackered with the effort plus one or two (minor) injuries/red cards to keep them from our game.;)

Yoowell

Forum Patron
Patron
Courageous win for Millwlall who slog it out despite having 3 sending offs....then Frank telling Derby that he is grateful for the chance to manage such a massive club as Derby but he’s off to Chelsea in the morning.

volley

Reserve
Courageous win for Millwlall who slog it out despite having 3 sending offs....then Frank telling Derby that he is grateful for the chance to manage such a massive club as Derby but he’s off to Chelsea in the morning.
Not too much to ask, surely?

europne

Manager
Good defensive performance by Millwall, good that they took 3 points off Derby, bad that they looked really well organised and it’s going to be a tough game in London.

Derby looked poor, a draw against Forest would be my ideal result.

ernest

Manager
Just noticed that our opponents on Saturday are not increasing prices for pay-on-the-day for which they are to be commended.

Garden Gnome

Reserve
The game at theirs in April 2011, was the game that it finally dawned on me that we were almost definitely gonna get relegated.
We have come a long, long way since those dark days. I'm hopeful of a great result. An early goal to open then up would be to our advantage.

SirTomBB

Reserve
Was that Bailey Wrights debut? Or certainly one of his first games.
Pretty sure it was. Was that when khumalo (spelling?) Was sent off? I thought he was a class above the rest. Mind you wasn't difficult in that team. Whatever happened to him? Sure he scored at the world cup.

ernest

Manager
I’m sure I went to a night game when Dennis Wise scores a header.
That is correct - he scored right in front of the North End fans and then gave a defiant wave in our direction. That was because one idiot amongst us had been taunting him about death threats he had apparently been receiving. It is the only time I have ever come close to being pleased someone has scored against us. I still regret not telling the idiot involved to shut up because of the way he was disgracing not just himself but the club. Hopefully no need for anything like that tomorrow.