PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Millwall Away

Regardless

-
Patron
Hopefully back on form after the somewhat jaded performance against Forest. I expect it. And indeed Millwall have the disadvantage of playing tonight, then only 3-day turnaround before Saturday - so maybe they'll be jaded themselves! Certainly hope they have a tough encounter tonight - and although my mother always brought me up to be nice to people, I would not be disappointed if some of their key players picked up a minor knock here or there ;)

What result do we want tonight? A Millwall win for me - even though that would increase their confidence for Saturday. I'm looking UP the table and want Derby to lose.

Courageous win for Millwlall who slog it out despite having 3 sending offs....then Frank telling Derby that he is grateful for the chance to manage such a massive club as Derby but he’s off to Chelsea in the morning.

Courageous win for Millwlall who slog it out despite having 3 sending offs....then Frank telling Derby that he is grateful for the chance to manage such a massive club as Derby but he’s off to Chelsea in the morning.
Not too much to ask, surely?

Good defensive performance by Millwall, good that they took 3 points off Derby, bad that they looked really well organised and it’s going to be a tough game in London.

Derby looked poor, a draw against Forest would be my ideal result.

Just noticed that our opponents on Saturday are not increasing prices for pay-on-the-day for which they are to be commended.

It's not a happy stomping ground for us is it? I hope for at least a draw we should be a little fresher than them.

Was that Bailey Wrights debut? Or certainly one of his first games.
Pretty sure it was. Was that when khumalo (spelling?) Was sent off? I thought he was a class above the rest. Mind you wasn't difficult in that team. Whatever happened to him? Sure he scored at the world cup.

I’m sure I went to a night game when Dennis Wise scores a header.

That is correct - he scored right in front of the North End fans and then gave a defiant wave in our direction. That was because one idiot amongst us had been taunting him about death threats he had apparently been receiving. It is the only time I have ever come close to being pleased someone has scored against us. I still regret not telling the idiot involved to shut up because of the way he was disgracing not just himself but the club. Hopefully no need for anything like that tomorrow.