PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Matchday Thread Millwall v PNE - 15/04/23 - KO:15:00 - Championship

After yesterday's result, this is an even bigger game now.

Even a draw wouldn't be disastrous.

What's everyone's predictions for the line-up surely it's the same as Reading?

However it wouldn't surprise me if Brady goes into LWB today. The bench could have more options too, with Delap and McCann available.

COYW!!!!!!

Oh yeah attack, attack, attack.

Cannon in red-hot form. Brady and Onomahs experience could come into its own! Both have played in games like this...and won them.

I fancy Onomah to open his PNE account today.

I'd love a win...but I don't think a draw is costly.

Could be a temptation to play safe for the draw but after the strong and positive performances in the last couple of games (admittedly weaker oppo) I wouldn’t change much. Too early for McCann but Delap at least should give us another option off the bench.

Yeah maybe it comes to early for McCann...but in fairness we are well stocked in midfield. Onomah, Whiteman, DJ start...Ledson bench. Should give us enough options.

Oh yeah attack, attack, attack.

Cannon in red-hot form. Brady and Onomahs experience could come into its own! Both have played in games like this...and won them.

I fancy Onomah to open his PNE account today.

I'd love a win...but I don't think a draw is costly.
Need to go for a win. Win the next 3 and we're at least 3 point clear of everyone else in the chase. A draws make it a lot more uncertain. Would need points at Sheff U and on the last day v Sunderland. No margin for error.

Draw wouldn’t be the worst result in the world.

Think we should beat Swansea and Blackburn.

By the time the final game is played as long as we are above both Millwall and Blackburn then a draw will be enough as lucky for us they play each other last game which is a huge match.

All to play for though.

Even if we lose today it still isn’t over.

Get stuck into 'em! Better to be positive and give it a real go, rather than set out hoping for a draw and be left regretting it.

Need to go for a win. Win the next 3 and we're at least 3 point clear of everyone else in the chase. A draws make it a lot more uncertain. Would need points at Sheff U and on the last day v Sunderland. No margin for error.
That's a huge ask...we live in hope. Anyway cheer them on, and support till the end. This season must have taught us that it really does just need a few wins to get back into the race. We've been dire at home until recently and here we are.

Last season's game at Millwall was a real slog to watch - hopefully we show more ambition today.

Need to get ahead of rivals like Millwall and Rovers if we hope to finish top 6, and the best way to do that is to beat them - but realistically a draw would be a decent result.