MLB 2020

BenPearsonIsGod

Advisor to the Owner
For the first time since 2003 Miami are in the play offs, feels good. Whenever they make the play offs they win them...

Favourite Ballpark visited anyone?

Been to a few but Cleveland late 80's was particularly memorable. Dawg Pound and reminded me of the West Stand Paddock.

Couple of years earlier the scene of John Elway's finest moment

Fenway Park probably my favourite
I’ve only been to two (SF and SD) but AT&T Park (as it was then called) was my favourite, the views are absolutely stunning. If I could be arsed figuring out how to post a picture I’d do it.

bigtallsi

Forum Patron
Patron
For the first time since 2003 Miami are in the play offs, feels good. Whenever they make the play offs they win them...

I’ve only been to two (SF and SD) but AT&T Park (as it was then called) was my favourite, the views are absolutely stunning. If I could be arsed figuring out how to post a picture I’d do it.
Candlestick Park in SF? Mate that is some view. When you were at San Diego was it still the stadium that had the Palm Tree in in it? Think that may have been knocked down now. Was Qualcomm Stadium in late 90's last time I was there. Had kids since so don't get to do much fun stuff anymore!!

BenPearsonIsGod

Advisor to the Owner
Candlestick Park in SF? Mate that is some view. When you were at San Diego was it still the stadium that had the Palm Tree in in it? Think that may have been knocked down now. Was Qualcomm Stadium in late 90's last time I was there. Had kids since so don't get to do much fun stuff anymore!!
It was only 2 years ago mate so no it was Petco Park. Unbelievable stadium as well but the views over SF bay just edge it!

bigtallsi

Forum Patron
Patron
Just had a look at Petco Park. Looks amazing and also looks downtown. God knows where they shoehorned that in. Old Stadium was miles out of town and a bit soulless to be honest.

Love San Diego, me and the Mrs have visited the bar where a bit of a classic Top Gun scene was filmed. Not cheesy at all obviously!!

Also there was a fantastic seafood restaurant on the coast (Anthony's I think). It was literally about 100 yards from where the USS Midway was moored up. I think it was on this ship that the Japanese signed their surrender in 1945.