MLB 2021

OP
jcfartpants

jcfartpants

Chief Anal Acoustician
Patron
We would have been about 1 hour away. Next time you, or anyone else off here, visits Norfolk left me know and we can arrange to meet up.

Hope you had a good time JC apart from the weather (y)
Ha ha bloody typical it hasn't rained for 6 weeks and then it's come down in spades whilst I'm away. Still when the sun was out it was very pleasant.

That said, I took my bicycle and one day came back from a ride at 11am and it was damp and 4 degrees!!!! In bloody May ffs.

NRWLilyWhite

Forum Patron
Patron
I'm shocked nobody's talking about this :

OP
jcfartpants

jcfartpants

Chief Anal Acoustician
Patron
I'm shocked nobody's talking about this :

Welcome to the thread pal.

Is it a shock? They clearly weren't going to offer him a new deal and he's no longer holding other players out of the line up. I guess this is the problem if you offer someone a ten-year contract at the age of 31.....it's amazing he's held on this long.

OP
jcfartpants

jcfartpants

Chief Anal Acoustician
Patron
It's not a shock, obviously. But a franchise player leaving should always be worth a mention... ;)
Tbf as he plays in the As division, I haven't really feared him, or the Angels that matter. Every time Trout comes to the plate, well that's a different matter.

Michael

Advisor to the Owner
For the first time in years, not only are the White Sox topping their division, but we also have the best pct in MLB. I don't like bragging about my team's as I inevitably jinx them, but this is too rare an occasion not to be excited!

Sid Snot

Manager - East Cheam FC
Patron
For the first time in years, not only are the White Sox topping their division, but we also have the best pct in MLB. I don't like bragging about my team's as I inevitably jinx them, but this is too rare an occasion not to be excited!

And with a manager who doesn't know the rules 😂.

Enjoy every minute of it 👍

Sid Snot

Manager - East Cheam FC
Patron
116e702e62433f7f0b5c7b4e22606f66.jpg