PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Monarchy

Should the monarchy be abolished?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not prostate cancer but discovered whilst investigating his prostate

How long were that doctor’s fingers?!?

I’m sort of indifferent when it comes to the royals, I’m not a raving monarchist, but I’m not anti monarchy either, they might be stinking rich, but it just proves it guarantees you nothing in this life when it comes to health. I’d never swap places with any of them, he won’t even be able to deal with it in private, as there will always be someone somewhere trying to find out every single detail.

Not prostate cancer but discovered whilst investigating his prostate

How long were that doctor’s fingers?!?
Reckon it’s pancreatic given the proximity of the two vestiges, the worst cancer in terms of survival/ treatment. Sounds fairly terminal from the wording in the press. Such is life.

Reckon it’s pancreatic given the proximity of the two vestiges, the worst cancer in terms of survival/ treatment. Sounds fairly terminal from the wording in the press. Such is life.
Bit of a jump to conclusions no? Could quite literally be anything, the statement would be the same. If anything it’s more likely to be rectal given the diagnostic process involved in investigating prostate

Also I’ve clearly misinterpreted you, but relatively speaking your pancreas is nowhere near your prostate unless you’ve got something proper wacky going on internally

Bit of a jump to conclusions no? Could quite literally be anything, the statement would be the same. If anything it’s more likely to be rectal given the diagnostic process involved in investigating prostate

Also I’ve clearly misinterpreted you, but relatively speaking your pancreas is nowhere near your prostate unless you’ve got something proper wacky going on internally
you did make a "quip" earlier about how long his Doctors fingers must be. which was quite pathetic by the way

Is rectal cancer a thing?

Think lymph nodes would be checked, so who knows where it is located? Mate had skin cancer on their leg, but lymph nodes in the groin were checked.

He will have had a full CT / MRI scan so it could be anywhere.