PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Montenegro v England

Of course he deserves a place. He’s good. Just a shame that he’s the best we have. And then for some reason Gareth’s picked a formation requiring three players in our poorest position.

It’s true, we’re a bit lacking in there at the moment. Got the likes of Winks, Foden and Rice coming through though. In fact, that could be our first-choice trio in a few years.

Yes I agree about Henderson being important now. Who would have thought it.?. Hudson-Odoi is a talent, imagine how good he could be if he just went on the outside of his man occasionally. The racist chanting is now getting just pathetic, UEFA will probably just say nothing and do nothing. World authorities couldn't wait to ban England from European tournaments when our supporters stepped out of line. Before someone says it, I know what Liverpool fans did at Heysel was more than stepping out of line but you get the gist.

Unreal last night, Sterling. By far the best I've ever seen him play. He was simply unplayable.

Can't say I heard any monkey noises prior to him scoring. Commentators said they didn't hear anything either.

It did sound like he was getting extra grief after he scored, but it was hard to tell if it was booing or monkey noises.

Forgot to say, how Shite was Kyle Walker.?

He was awful. Always seems in a rush to do things.

Hudson-Odoi looked decent considering he hasn't started a league game for Chelsea yet but was trying a few Fifa passes later on when he just needed to keep the ball. Henderson told him as such a couple of times. That will come with more games of course but it's an odd situation he's doing his learning for the national team.

With games at Wembley, Hampden, and probably Dublin to come before the quarters England must be a decent bet to go far next summer....

He was awful. Always seems in a rush to do things.

Hudson-Odoi looked decent considering he hasn't started a league game for Chelsea yet but was trying a few Fifa passes later on when he just needed to keep the ball. Henderson told him as such a couple of times. That will come with more games of course but it's an odd situation he's doing his learning for the national team.

With games at Wembley, Hampden, and probably Dublin to come before the quarters England must be a decent bet to go far next summer....

I thought CHO was okay. You can tell he's not played much much at the top level. He's a top, top player but still got so much to learn about the game. I think against a better side we'd have more likely been punished for some of the sloppy passes or poor choices he made through the game (ie. not passing and trying to take a player on instead).

Sterling, top class. He's a world class player imo. Barkley played really well, too. Very impressed.

Walker and Trippier have both gone into serious decline since the World Cup. City and Spurs fans think they’ve both been awful.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Alexander-Arnold is our main RB at the next tournament, with Wan-Bissaka backing him up.