PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Moor Park caravan club

It would surely make sense in such a high value unit for trackers to be installed as standard by the manufacturer. Our 2 cars both have factory installed trackers.
I don’t disagree with you there raef. But standard installation by the manufacturer = all trackers put in the same place when being installed. The thieving scumbags quickly work out where the tracker will be and how to get at it and disable it. :mad:

Seems they kicked off with the locals on Ashton Park and the first to arrive was a traffic unit with an eagled eyed who quickly identified yet more of the caravans were ones reported stolen.

Within the hour five had been seized and three campers arrested.
Who won? 👊 did the larches massive turn up in numbers?

Mass brawls between rival travellers at the Appleby horse fair according to the news today.
It happens every year. It’s where they go to conduct their trials. Any crime or claim is sorted by a bare knuckle fight at this fair. The winner is the one who is deemed right in the argument

It happens every year. It’s where they go to conduct their trials. Any crime or claim is sorted by a bare knuckle fight at this fair. The winner is the one who is deemed right in the argument
Fuckin hell!
About as logical as the 1600's when women accused if being witches were put on ducking stools.
If they drowned, they were innocent.
Survive and they were guilty so were burnt at the stake instead.
If there's ever been a bigger lose lose situation, I'd like to hear about it.

Fuckin hell!
About as logical as the 1600's when women accused if being witches were put on ducking stools.

There's a rock in Llandudno that druids used to use back in the day to judge criminals, the person was made to stand on the rock, if it wobbled they were innocent, if it didn't they were chucked off a cliff.

...A time when being fat had its perks clearly.

Fuckin hell!
Pretty much. Apparently murder and rape are the only crime they won’t allow to be sorted this way. Absolutely everything else is fair game

The Wetherspoons in Llandudno is cool, they built it in a 1920s theatre, they kept a lot of the decor.

The rock is up near the Great Orme.

...Informative but killjoyish answer for you there.
I've been there! A really cracking Wetherspoons. Walking upstairs to the Gents, overlooking the stalls. (The theatre stalls, not the porcelain stalls)

Took the cablecar up Great Orme and had a few beers in the bar at the top.

Wandered down the pier and the kids went in some giant inflatable zorb balls.

:)(y)(y)

I've been there! A really cracking Wetherspoons. Walking upstairs to the Gents, overlooking the stalls. (The theatre stalls, not the porcelain stalls)

Took the cablecar up Great Orme and had a few beers in the bar at the top.

Wandered down the pier and the kids went in some giant inflatable zorb balls.

:)(y)(y)
The palladium is the pub, cable car to the top of the Orme ? Cheat. 🤣 We walked it, then walked to Conwy.

Was speaking to a bloke I know today. He said the travellers pulled up a few weeks ago on the grounds of Runshaw college, where he works. They were moved on quite quickly, because what they didn't realise is, they were on college premises which meant every adult amongst them needed DBS clearance to be there! They still ignored this until it was made clear to them by the authorities, but even to apply for a removal order it can cost at least £350 to just get the ball rolling.

Some of these fuckers have now pitched up on the BT car park on Pittman Way.

For anyone else that works in the surrounding area, watch your stuff!