Morecambe & Wise or Monty Python?

MrHodgeheg123

Tickety-boo
If I remember correctly Life Of Brian was banned by Preston Council at the time of its release (ridiculous) so I had to go to Chorley to see it.
I enjoyed the Holy Grail film as well with its killer bunny rabbits, Knights that say neek etc.
In Morecambe and Wise I always remember a guy wanting to play the mouth organ at the end of the show but there was never enough time.
Can't remember what he was called but maybe yourself or someone else will remember.
Make a good pub quiz question I suppose.
Robert Dylan.

Sepp Blatter

Liz Truss Groupie
Patron
If I remember correctly Life Of Brian was banned by Preston Council at the time of its release (ridiculous) so I had to go to Chorley to see it.
I enjoyed the Holy Grail film as well with its killer bunny rabbits, Knights that say neek etc.
In Morecambe and Wise I always remember a guy wanting to play the mouth organ at the end of the show but there was never enough time.
Can't remember what he was called but maybe yourself or someone else will remember.
I lived in Scotland in the early 90s - the BBC showed Life of Brian, but not in Scotland.

pnesaint

Manager
Arthur Tolcher.

daddyman16

Forum Patron
Patron
Personally I found Morecambe and Wise funny, hadn't actually seen any of their stuff before now but I found it all funny having watched it. Monty Python on the other hand, didn't do anything for me.