PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Morecambe & Wise or Monty Python?

If I remember correctly Life Of Brian was banned by Preston Council at the time of its release (ridiculous) so I had to go to Chorley to see it.
I enjoyed the Holy Grail film as well with its killer bunny rabbits, Knights that say neek etc.
In Morecambe and Wise I always remember a guy wanting to play the mouth organ at the end of the show but there was never enough time.
Can't remember what he was called but maybe yourself or someone else will remember.
Make a good pub quiz question I suppose.
Robert Dylan.

If I remember correctly Life Of Brian was banned by Preston Council at the time of its release (ridiculous) so I had to go to Chorley to see it.
I enjoyed the Holy Grail film as well with its killer bunny rabbits, Knights that say neek etc.
In Morecambe and Wise I always remember a guy wanting to play the mouth organ at the end of the show but there was never enough time.
Can't remember what he was called but maybe yourself or someone else will remember.
I lived in Scotland in the early 90s - the BBC showed Life of Brian, but not in Scotland.

Arthur Tolcher.

Personally I found Morecambe and Wise funny, hadn't actually seen any of their stuff before now but I found it all funny having watched it. Monty Python on the other hand, didn't do anything for me.

They are very different so it’s like comparing apples and pears. Both were excellent IMO and I don’t see the point in trying to compare them.
Totally agree with this…. I loved M&W and it always reminded me of Xmas.

Monty Python was on a different level and reminded me of my 4th and 5th year at school ( drama lessons )

I loved em both……