PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Murder in Ribbleton

It’s because it’s not pre meditated, anyone can get caught up in a situation and land a punch, but the intent to kill is not there, however if they go home and tool themselves up, that is a whole different ball game, no consolation to anyone whose child has been killed by a single punch, but that’s the way it is.
In some ways the American system of "Degree," of murder is better than ours.

The only problem with it being that those of wealth can, "Bargain," a lower degree.

There is a fund raising page to raise money for Rosie's son & funeral if anybody is interested

To donate to the fund, visit https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/lauren-sharples

Rosie's employers William Hill are helping out with the funeral costs so that is sorted now and something the family don't have to worry about. The fundraising stands at about 5k now and the remaing balance will be used to set up a trust fund and towards living costs for her son. The justgiving page is still live if anybody still wants to donate. The family are still waiting for the body to be released, and a death certificate to be issued, so there is no timescale on a funeral date yet.

In some ways the American system of "Degree," of murder is better than ours.

The only problem with it being that those of wealth can, "Bargain," a lower degree.

That's actually corruption..... Love to see the paperwork that justifies that.

Ben Topping was yesterday sentenced to life with a minimum of 20 years.
I have a few tattoos myself but I'm sorry once people start getting crap scribbled all over their face it's a sure fire indication that something isn't quite right upstairs.

RIP Rosie

I have a few tattoos myself but I'm sorry once people start getting crap scribbled all over their face it's a sure fire indication that something isn't quite right upstairs.

RIP Rosie
Hope this will in some small way bring a sense of closure to Rosies family. No sentence could ever be long enough :(

Totally agree 100% Joan...... Life should mean life

In fact when its blatantly obvious who has committed the crime, i dont have any problem with capital punishment !
he should be tied to table and 20 Somali gentlemen humiliate him in every way imaginable and then have his eyes dug out before being set on fire. that fits the crime. why the fuck do we pay money to keep fuckers like this alive

we need a way to make bio fuel out of people like this :)

RIP Rosie
What the fuck has a guy having tattoos on his face got to do with the vile thing he did? Some of the nicest people I know have their faces tattooed

What the fuck has a guy having tattoos on his face got to do with the vile thing he did? Some of the nicest people I know have their faces tattooed
theres usually some mental issues there if somebody decides to tattoo their face. instantly makes me think they are unhinged

not all people who have got face tattoos are lunatics tho. im being nice. to all the pne online face tattoo people... i love u

theres usually some mental issues there if somebody decides to tattoo their face. instantly makes me think they are unhinged

not all people who have got face tattoos are lunatics tho. im being nice. to all the pne online face tattoo people... i love u

Why is there usually some mental issue? Tattooing is art. In some cultures it's a sign of adulthood or success. Just because it has historically been frowned upon in ours doesn't mean that its associated with mental health issues.

Shipman was a respected GP. Bundy could have been the poster boy for middle America...

Why is there usually some mental issue? Tattooing is art. In some cultures it's a sign of adulthood or success. Just because it has historically been frowned upon in ours doesn't mean that its associated with mental health issues.

Shipman was a respected GP. Bundy could have been the poster boy for middle America...

i see where your coming from. i think my opinion comes from imagining what frame of mind I'd be in to allow my face to be tatood. it might even come from some sort of dna memory of tribes with painted faces attacking or something. also when i see a guy with a tatood face i sub consciously think he's either been through some shit thats turned him into a guy who would want to get his face tatood or i think he'd be more prone to voilent outbursts. theres no evidence to suggest any of this true it's just a feeling and there will be loads of people with face tattoos who arnt prone to outbursts n have had s nice childhood.

theres no evidence to suggest any of this true it's just a feeling and there will be loads of people with face tattoos who arnt prone to outbursts n have had s nice childhood.
[/QUOTE]

Yr wrong there, there was quite extensive research done a few years ago which, and although i didn't much like the results, supported your feelings (assumptions). Can't remember where it was done, think it was across a large student body and followed the cohort through several years.
If someone wants to call me out on this I'll try and locate it for you. I understand that questions can be posed to prove a point but this research seemed objective from the outset, non-judgemental.