PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

MUST Not Lose

Sedge_Fan

Patron
After yet another set of fixtures that have been extremely favourable to us tonight, I think tomorrow's game now becomes a MUST NOT LOSE rather than win at any cost.
A point will keep Derby behind us and Cardiff arms length away with a ridiculously difficult run of fixtures.
Lose tomorrow and I fear that we slip into obscurity...a win gives us an extremely healthy gap to 8th for the first time in a while but a draw would now be fine IMO

COYW!!!

After yet another set of fixtures that have been extremely favourable to us tonight, I think tomorrow's game now becomes a MUST NOT LOSE rather than win at any cost.
A point will keep Derby behind us and Cardiff arms length away with a ridiculously difficult run of fixtures.
Lose tomorrow and I fear that we slip into obscurity...a win gives us an extremely healthy gap to 8th for the first time in a while but a draw would now be fine IMO

COYW!!!
Dont tell AN he'll play for the draw......

COYW!!!
Its a must win!!

COYW!!!
must be some terrible managers and awful players in our league if they still cant catch the useless Neil and non trying players ;)

We need about 4 or 5 wins from Derby (h), Huddersfield (a), Sheff Wed (a), Forest (h), Brentford (a), Brum (h) and Bristol (a). I can't pick 4 from them. Discount Brentford because we'll get beat there, that's 6 games where we can't afford to drop points from 4. If we don't win tomorrow it'll be extremely hard to put a run together to sneak into 6th.

Isn't it strange how people see things??
Absolutely must not lose tomorrow
If we draw, we gain very little ground on the playoffs, and remain bunched up with the rest, which would mean we’d have to match all of their results just to push on.

Must win

COYW!!!
Win at all cost for me. COYW