PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

MUST Not Lose

If we draw, we gain very little ground on the playoffs, and remain bunched up with the rest, which would mean we’d have to match all of their results just to push on.

Must win
We have got to win... 4 points behind Cardiff...

a win will still leave us 1 point behind 6th...

Over the last 5 games we have the joint worst form in the Championship, Derby are joint best. (Not sure if this includes tonights matches)

Its hard to be optimistic.

Tomorrow is a massive game, in terms of history and this season.

Any player not putting in 100% should be properly held to account; this is not a game for cowardice.

It's a must win game, a draw is never enough.

We need about 4 or 5 wins from Derby (h), Huddersfield (a), Sheff Wed (a), Forest (h), Brentford (a), Brum (h) and Bristol (a). I can't pick 4 from them. Discount Brentford because we'll get beat there, that's 6 games where we can't afford to drop points from 4. If we don't win tomorrow it'll be extremely hard to put a run together to sneak into 6th.
Derby, Huddersfield, Forest , Brum - all wins

draw at Bristol to confirm 6th spot...

Over the last 5 games we have the joint worst form in the Championship, Derby are joint best. (Not sure if this includes tonights matches)

Its hard to be optimistic.

True, so nothing to lose have we.

Give the opposition exactly what they don’t want (whatever that might be)

It is a massive win at any cost game, no win season over, win and its game on again.

we need to watch that cheating shite Rooney, he will be diving and trying it on the whole game he is a CHEAT nothing else.

Lawrence always plays well at Deepdale, he is out suspended, they have lost a very valuable defender in Wisdom.

we have to go for it and he needs a team that can win, not a wishy washy set up.

Bodin and Harrop in from the start and gally plus maguire for me out Stockley, Barky and Nugent not in the squad

I’ve already accepted a loss in tomorrow’s game so more is a bonus. Who ever wins is one point from the play offs but I just can’t see us winning or even getting a point.

you've just made an's mind set up. play to draw. which is probably what he'd have done anyway. need to be more positive imo. must win.

My prediction is that the team which “plays to win” tonight will win.

No prizes for guessing which team that will be. ☹️

Win tonight and then smash Huddersfield and it's back on.... For another few days at least...

It is a massive win at any cost game, no win season over, win and its game on again.

we need to watch that cheating shite Rooney, he will be diving and trying it on the whole game he is a CHEAT nothing else.

Lawrence always plays well at Deepdale, he is out suspended, they have lost a very valuable defender in Wisdom.

we have to go for it and he needs a team that can win, not a wishy washy set up.

Bodin and Harrop in from the start and gally plus maguire for me out Stockley, Barky and Nugent not in the squad
Surely Bodin will not be starting, he's been missing so long does anyone know if he's match fit?