PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Na Na Hey Hey ....

Listened to the game on the radio today....could hear us singing that for a good 5 mins or so...sounded brilliant....proper old school north end song.:)

Just got back via Manchester and the singing continued all way home. Today's support was probably best I've ever seen brilliant day.

Sounds like our fans that travelled did us proud all round today.

I've just had a message from a friend of mine working in 'the away supporters bar'

Well done ... well deserved.. Ya buggers

Your fans in the club today were a credit to Preston.. Welcome there any time

You and ya norvern onions are good people

Apparently pretty much drank the bar dry too!

We're only 4 years behind every other club (like Cardiff) who sang this song to death...

I remember singing this song years ago! But plagiarism is a massive part of football songs. Im pretty sure we were the first to use the word 'dingle' but now its used in midlands derbys. the list could go on and on......

We're only 4 years behind every other club (like Cardiff) who sang this song to death...

Nonsense!

I can remember singing this at Bolton when we got relegated!

It was also about in the 80's!

Nice try at turning a positive into a negative.

It sounded great on the wireless!

Nonsense!

I can remember singing this at Bolton when we got relegated!

It was also about in the 80's!

Nice try at turning a positive into a negative.

It sounded great on the wireless!

Look at you jumping on the wireless bandwagon about 70 years after the Cardiff fans.

The chant helped lift the following to an amazing level don't matter where and what era it was from.i was full of admiration for the Bradford support a few weeks back at deepdale.i thought yesterday that we matched that and lifted the team to a new level.i also think original songs and chants work best.oh and bananarama were 80s

This song was majestically recreated in the Vic and Station around 11pm on Karaoke, followed by another shambolic end to the evening.
A class day out.