PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Na Na Hey Hey ....

We were singing this in the mid to late 80s so please stand up the old geezer that was at Orient yesterday who had the " flashback" :)

..............please stand up the old geezer that was at Orient yesterday who had the " flashback" :)

Im glad that he did...

It sounds absolutely brilliant on LOLPOP's video footage........

Who cares if other teams have used it recently - its whatever works for us in the here and now !!!!

Keep doing it I say

Im glad that he did...

It sounds absolutely brilliant on LOLPOP's video footage........

Who cares if other teams have used it recently - its whatever works for us in the here and now !!!!

Keep doing it I say

No argument from me....... When it comes to songs and singing this generation can learn a lot from back then........Old Geezers..... Please Stand Up !! :)

No argument from me....... When it comes to songs and singing this generation can learn a lot from back then........Old Geezers..... Please Stand Up !! :)

The CSC have tried to get this going on numerous occasions over the years, but to no avail. Usually drowned about by nonsense such as "your mum's your dad" type shit.

Looks like we were right all along. Glad everybody has finally seen the light.

No I'm the handsome chap in the sky blue sweater at the back with a false hand. (Shouldn't be telling you this, I like to keep my identity secret. Could end up getting beaten up!)

The one who looks that shitfaced that he can't even join in with the singing ? hahaha......... good on ya !

I showed my lad this vid (the crowd one) after his tea, and he went upstairs to his bed humming it to himself.

So hope it makes an appearance when I next bring him down, he'll love it.

My old man once told me that he thought the plastics started this song back in the days............