PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Name changes

Good evening everyone and thanks to those people who have said nice comments about me ( Edgy, Hodgey and Raefil ) - I am blushing...

My original user name was “ White and Proud “ which was very much based on the loud and proud campaign that North End were running in 2004 and also the fact that we wore white shirts !!!

in about 2015, I decided that it was not politically correct and requested a name change which was approved.........

Fair play Ando. I suppose that’s an indication of how much interpretations/perceptions have changed in very recent times.......

Fair play Ando. I suppose that’s an indication of how much interpretations/perceptions have changed in very recent times.......
Could’ve been worse, Jimmy Saville changed theirs as well. Good job he now is registered as Gary Glitter.