PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

NBA

Early days but none of this seasons rookies have really caught my eye though. Zion and Ja Morant last season were incredible for rookie years!
Donovan Mitchell really good too. LaMelo Ball decent. Tyler Herro balled out in last year’s playoffs

Wiseman has been quality for the Warriors, Ball looks class for the Hornets, Hailburton has been good too. It’s been a good rookie class with no real stand outs.

Wiseman has been quality for the Warriors, Ball looks class for the Hornets, Hailburton has been good too. It’s been a good rookie class with no real stand outs.
Haliburton does look good. I think he might become quite important in Kings rotation further into the season.

Just caught up on the Hornets Heat game from past night. Hornets look quite good you know, but they NEED Washington to keep the points coming. He picked up an injury though, only a sprain, shouldn't be out too long.

I know they're a small franchise but I'm always surprised the MJ factor doesn't make them more popular...

Anybody watch Heat Check on Sky?

Analysis about the Pacers is really interesting...
No I missed that. Watched the Kobe Through the Years doc on sky the other night. What a player. Worth a watch definitely

No I missed that. Watched the Kobe Through the Years doc on sky the other night. What a player. Worth a watch definitely
Yeah I saw it, he was unreal. His recovery after his injury was almost as impressive as his play! Definitely in the goat conversation.

Actually for the NBA guys here, who's your goat?

I'm gonna be controversial but for me it has always been Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. MJs career is unquestionable but for me KAJ set the standard for the modern player.

Yeah I saw it, he was unreal. His recovery after his injury was almost as impressive as his play! Definitely in the goat conversation.

Actually for the NBA guys here, who's your goat?

I'm gonna be controversial but for me it has always been Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. MJs career is unquestionable but for me KAJ set the standard for the modern player.
It just has to be MJ for me. I can’t look past him. I also must’ve watched that Netflix documentary 12 times all the way through. What a man 😍

Genuinely believe Lebron isn’t far off and shaq amazing also

It just has to be MJ for me. I can’t look past him. I also must’ve watched that Netflix documentary 12 times all the way through. What a man 😍

Genuinely believe Lebron isn’t far off and shaq amazing also
The last dance was incredible to be fair. Up there with one of the best series I've ever seen!

Anybody watch Jazz at Golden State on Sunday night?

What a game, Jazz have been unreal so far in the regular season but they had no answers for GS at all. Steve Kerr is an absolute mastermind!

Anybody watch Jazz at Golden State on Sunday night?

What a game, Jazz have been unreal so far in the regular season but they had no answers for GS at all. Steve Kerr is an absolute mastermind!
No I missed it! Did see some of the All star break though. Thought it was pretty naff this year. Dunk contest was absolutely awful

No I missed it! Did see some of the All star break though. Thought it was pretty naff this year. Dunk contest was absolutely awful
I don't think there was much appetite for the ASW this year with the pandemic going on, agree it was very flat.

Who won the dunk contest? I didn't even watch that.

I don't think there was much appetite for the ASW this year with the pandemic going on, agree it was very flat.

Who won the dunk contest? I didn't even watch that.
Anfernee Simons. Very weak showing this year. Had to go back and watch the Lavine vs Gordon a few year back. Now they were some unbelievable dunks