PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Need Covid passport

I experienced this when having to show my Covid passport to watch Genk in August. They set up up checkpoints outside the ground where they scanned your passport, but also had to show ID that it was you. Once past that you were then allowed access to round the stadium.

It was well organised and you queued for no more than a minute. Whether that can happen here given the higher crowds I'm not sure.
If this is a world you want to live in then I feel sorry for you. It’s not mine.

Studies indicated the jab caused some myocarditis, predominantly in younger men, but this was temporary and manageable providing everyone was properly safety netted so they knew the red flags

Covid on the other hand, is thought to target the heart and blood as well as the lungs, so it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that it leaves the heart less functioning than before

In most people, that isn’t the end of the world, might just leave you feeling more tired (Long Covid). In an elite athlete that’s working hard, it’s a bit more problematic…

Good enough for me pal, I'll put off jogging or joining a gym for at least another 12 months just in case.

Just So your all aware, Face Masks will not be needed on the Matchday thread. Posting a negative will not be allowed, Positive only. Thats posts.

Lets put it this way, Lateral Flow Tests are free, You get them do the test, register the result on the day and you get a certificate, attend the game, Get a positive, stay home. If 20 minutes out of your life is worth more than you Fellow Supporter fine, if not just test or just don't attend the games. Would you attend a game and murder 30-40 people around you? No would you hell, so just follow the rules and keep everyone safe. Don't put your fellow supporters at risk. 9 out of 10 could get it and survive, that 1 in the 10 whom is someone's, Grand dad, Grand mother, Dad, Mum, Daughter, Son, Brother, Sister, Uncle, Cousin, Auntie etc, even a carer for someone. They just wanted to watch PNE to. whilst it is annoying, we are all in this together.

We've lost enough Fans this year already, I lost enough friends and nearly lost my own life from it. Please think of your fellow supporter.

And the disproportionate concentration on the virusover 2 years hasn’t had the same effect? Your granny can’t get a primary care appointment because her GP is jabbing children to ‘protect’ her
vaccinations are happening at specific centres, not by GPs

vaccinations are happening at specific centres, not by GPs
GPS are being used for vaccinations, fact. Our political views are very closely aligned @raefil but I will not accept the left’s approach to the pandemic as it disproportionately affects those they used to seek to represent.

Anyway, back to Covid passes, 1 x season ticket holder here of many years will not be playing.

Noted - message received re: direction of rantations and also noted re general guidance not to drift from football topic to science detail. Hard to draw the line sometimes, in particular when our wanky MPs blur these lines!
Absolutely this.

Will all football clubs now be refunding those unvaccinated season card holders as it wasn’t a condition upon purchase?

As I understand it you can attend with a LFT so no.

Also a lot of folk are talking about facemasks. As football stadiums are outdoor venues this won't be a requirement.

Although whether concourses are classed as that or classed as hospitality is anyone's guess.

As I understand it you can attend with a LFT so no.

Also a lot of folk are talking about facemasks. As football stadiums are outdoor venues this won't be a requirement.

Although whether concourses are classed as that or classed as hospitality is anyone's guess.
Reluctantly happy to take my negative LFT with me, but totally opposed to registering this and uploading to an app to show them as will likely be required.
I‘m not playing their coercive, manipulative game.

" He added that a negative lateral flow test would also be sufficient to obtain a Covid pass " ?............ What a load of drivel. What does that prove?... Personally I've had no vaccination but I can still get a " pass " based on one test ? Ridiculous.

Edit....... Handy that test has to be paid for isn't it?
No it doesn’t

I didn't read it as needing masks - football is outdoors. Yes on the concourse, but not outside in the fresh air.

If this is the case then it doesn't bother me in the slightest!
Easy to comply, just not worth getting your knickers in a twist.
In an accent that we will be getting used to, 'Calm down, calm down'.

Oh, and to repeat what a lot of people have said LATERAL FLOW TESTS ARE FREE!

Does the mask wearing, in the ground, come in from saturday?
And will people adhere to it? I know it's only been advisory since the start of the season but very few people have worn masks on the concourse. At the last home game, other than me and my wife, I think I saw 1 person wearing a mask on the TE concourse.

I understand a lot of people don't like being told what to do by the government and God knows, I have no time whatsoever for this Tory shower, but if you can help to protect someone else, or even make someone else feel more secure by wearing a mask, I personally am happy to comply.

My perspective on this may well be different to many as currently I have to do LFTs between 4 and 6 times a week due to the nature of my job. Therefore, providing a negative LFT isn’t a hassle at all regardless of Vaccine status. Same goes for students, high school pupils etc.

From the Government website you can order a pack of 7 daily and get them delivered to your home, so if there is a concern that they Government may end free testing, just stockpile them and stick it to the money grabbing Tory shitheads.