Neil Critchley to be sacked

Jack Daniels

Always Poor, Never Bored.
Staff member
Patron
Fuck. That’s an excellent appointment and they’re likely to have first pick of the talent he’s left behind at Liverpool.
If Gerrard can't cherry pick - unless you count £7m Kent as cherry picking - then I can't see a tiny tinpot L1 outfit outdoing a bigger massive club in Rangers with an all time Liverpool legend at its helm.

Hope this cheers you up a tad.

northender1881

Advisor to the Owner
Interesting side note - I see he has been appointed as 'head coach'.

There is usually a lot of debates about what roles and responsibilities a 'head coach' has as opposed to a manager these days, particularity with regards to player recruitment.

Wonder if he has a slightly more limited remit in that respect.

Thracia

Forum Patron
Patron
Good to see they went for an experienced manager after using "lack of experience" as their excuse for not considering fans' choice Ian Evatt. :LOL:

What a barrel-scrape this has been!

Think I can only remember one Liverpool player under Brendan Rodgers going to Blackpool on loan ?

He was known for concentration lapses as a squad player in Cup matches , on the radio they said he was sent to the Championship to learn his trade ; where he would have things to deal with due to a more direct style . Full back I think ?

I can remember him coming on for Liverpool at half time in a friendly at Deepdale , Brendan Rodgers was on the pitch giving him instructions

I believe Liverpool are very particular as regards loanees , they have to play so many games ; maybe even more so with Jurgen Klopp ? ?

BenPearsonIsGod

Advisor to the Owner
Think I can only remember one Liverpool player under Brendan Rodgers going to Blackpool on loan ?

He was known for concentration lapses as a squad player in Cup matches , on the radio they said he was sent to the Championship to learn his trade ; where he would have things to deal with due to a more direct style . Full back I think ?

I can remember him coming on for Liverpool at half time in a friendly at Deepdale , Brendan Rodgers was on the pitch giving him instructions

I believe Liverpool are very particular as regards loanees , they have to play so many games ; maybe even more so with Jurgen Klopp ? ?
Jon Flanagan?