Neil Critchley to be sacked

Thracia

Forum Patron
Patron
Give us a clue, Don't do Twatter, It seems to be a Cesspit of the Dregs of the human race.
The replies point out that PNE and Blackpool (and other local clubs) share stewards all the time, so it's not a huge shock to see them wearing hi-vis from another local club.

The badge they're losing their shit over in the photo looks like it could be a Preston City Council logo to me, and nothing to do with PNE.

anubis

Manager
Not surprised, when i worked at BNFhell one of my Co workers was a steward at both grounds, he was a Preston lad so prob planted said items in the Lashers staff change rooms.

There's definitely some rough patches ahead, it's a crazy league as you allude to. But I don't think you're in any real danger of going down.

Critchley has done an amazing job and there's elements of that season under Holloway, albeit more about tactical nous from Critchley in my view.

I still maintain that it's a relegation battle squad and he's working absolute wonders. There are some decent players in there in Lavery and Yates but for the most part, it's poor at this level. Just shows what a decent manager can do and I firmly believe he's a top manager.
Lashers ending up on 59 points , Nobbers on 57 , having scored one less goal , Plastics on 66 , Bournemouth as Champions on 89 * shocked ;) - apparently !

prestonmadhouse

Madman
Patron
The replies point out that PNE and Blackpool (and other local clubs) share stewards all the time, so it's not a huge shock to see them wearing hi-vis from another local club.

The badge they're losing their shit over in the photo looks like it could be a Preston City Council logo to me, and nothing to do with PNE.
A coach load of stewards leaves Preston North End for every Blackpoo home match. I dare say that the same happens when Preston are at home. They have shared stewards for years.

Henry Weston

Forum Patron
Patron

satsuma

Manager
With a load of BIG Prem club's virtually on the doorstep, trying to make your local club a 'community club' is the way to go...imo. Let's face it none of Lancashire's famous old clubs will be winning trophies or the top flight league again. The best any of us can hope for really is like Burnley are currently doing...but I reckon this'll be a season too far for 'em, and they'll find their rightful level in the Championship again next year. Sad, but they'll still have memories of good times, a few great games...and some big scalps.
Tbh I'm not jealous of clubs like Newcastle or City at all. I'd much rather have a wealthy local, but not mega-rich owner(like we have now) and a young coach bringing lads from the lower league's through, mixed with a few youngsters from the youth team. It's much more satisfying than being bankrolled by a fickle Arab oil billionaire, and bringing in big name signings..

MrHodgeheg123

Tickety-boo
Look on their MB and they talk like they’re in with a chance of the play offs playing the best football ever and we’re in absolute free fall.

They’re 2 points in front of us🙄
It just shows the difference in expectations which has come from where the two clubs have been over the last few years.
Two points ahead of us and they think they're world beaters where as we think we're mainly shit and want the manager out.