Neil Critchley to be sacked

Think it was on either Back Passage Street or A view from a Rusty Tower , the person who posted it ; said it's like a SAS expedition getting back to the transport or cars at the best of times there , with ' the locals '

When it was Ninian Park - I believe there was a park that you took your life in your hands going across ?

Bobbage

4th Choice Keeper
Patron
Good to see the Lashers upgrading their "Centre of Excellance" to Allotment Standard now, and getting the local ASBOs to help out too...

#bigclub

Kathryn

Advisor to the Owner
Good to see the Lashers upgrading their "Centre of Excellance" to Allotment Standard now, and getting the local ASBOs to help out too...

#bigclub

I thought they were supposed to be moving to a new site. Their midden was supposed to become a park and ride for Squires Gate Station.

Mr Meeseeks

Forum Patron
Patron
Just had a look at their board and they’re talking about Jackson Irvine and thinking they’ve a chance of signing him.

😂😂😂😂

Just had a look myself. Wow! Talk about deluded.

Lyle Taylor, Jackson Irvine and Bailey Wright being mentioned as if they even have a chance.

Wasn't this the same last season? They acquired an new gaffer, backed him, made quite a few signings early doors, decent(ish) League 1 signings too, and then it all just fell apart.

Even when they're stable they're fun to keep an eye on. You forget how deluded they are out of sight in the lower leagues.

MrHodgeheg123

Alpha male
Patron
They look dreadful by all accounts too. They’ve spent some money this season, Sadler has backed his man again. Could be an interesting watch if this continues.
And for all those lauding the playing style of Fleetwood under Barton who they think would be a good fit at Deepdale, they lost their fourth game on the trot today.