PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Neil Critchley to be sacked (Quits to become Villa Coach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a socially distanced Bombsite Road ?

It's not difficult to think of some of their keyboard heroes from the two sunk without a trace message boards exploring their feminine sides in these. Not difficult, but not pleasant either.😁

As Mrs Patrick Campbell said , so long as they don't do it in the street and frighten the donkeys , I mean horses !

Definitely not a pleasant thought !

One of them even says they should try and sign Clarke from us before finding out he’s already gone to a much bigger club😂

Agree - Paul Scholes said they wanted Championship football . Gary Neville said they wanted four promotions in eight years , they did in five , possibly could have done it earlier ? which he held his hand up for .

They got Grezza to drop down the divisions to be manager . I saw the friendly match on You Tube , there were players that you could tell had played at a higher level . The difference between the divisions showed when Alex Neil put the ' proper ' Preston team on .

It doesn't matter if you don't like them or how they operate or not .

All on here

" Salford City - the club co-owned by six former Manchester United team-mates - have won promotion to the English Football League for the first time in their history.

Goals from Emmanuel Dieseruvwe, Carl Piergianni and Ibou Touray were enough to see off AFC Fylde, themselves bidding to go up to the EFL for the first time, in the National League promotion final at Wembley.
Salford have won four promotions in five seasons since five members of United's 'Class of 92' - Gary and Phil Neville, Paul Scholes, Nicky Butt and Ryan Giggs - took control of the Ammies in 2014.

Former England captain David Beckham joined his former team-mates in January by purchasing a 10% stake, with Singapore businessman Peter Lim owning the remaining 40% of the club. "

They've signed some lad from the Norwegian second tier.

The level of risk with that is almost admirable.

Class if they went down under this new guy considering the Oyston's put less money in and had them over-performing.
Surprised to see their struggling in honesty. They’ve made some decent signings and Critchley has some pedigree behind him from Liverpool.

Don’t get me wrong, if they finish bottom half I’ll laugh my c*ck off but that’ll be Critchley gone for sure with the investment he’s had but it’s a worry they’ll bring the right man in, Sadler seems to be throwing some serious money at the club.

Surprised to see their struggling in honesty. They’ve made some decent signings and Critchley has some pedigree behind him from Liverpool.

Don’t get me wrong, if they finish bottom half I’ll laugh my c*ck off but that’ll be Critchley gone for sure with the investment he’s had but it’s a worry they’ll bring the right man in, Sadler seems to be throwing some serious money at the club.
Hopefully shit or bust this season

Class if they went down under this new guy considering the Oyston's put less money in and had them over-performing.
Agree - Didn't have any problem with Gary Bowyer or his successor Terry McPhillips , got them out of League 2 via the play offs and did reasonably well in League 1 for a promoted team , in spite of the Oystons .

We won't mention Lisping Larry ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.