PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Neil Critchley to be sacked (Quits to become Villa Coach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.

Just shut the club down.

They'll only start boycotting again when the gates re-open.

A boycott coincidental with a relegation season, right? I mean, they aren't glory fans, right? I wonder where the missing Prem home 10k are? 😂 😂

Lol.

Just shut the club down.

A boycott coincidental with a relegation season, right? I mean, they aren't glory fans, right? I wonder where the missing Prem home 10k are? 😂 😂
You're not exactly Mr current affairs are you JD.
The ONLY reason Bloomfield isn't packed to the rafters every home game is Covid.
They are the Manchester United of league one and the fans follow their team through thick and thin.
No glory hunting there.

Lol.

Just shut the club down.

Tick tock :)

Ha, they're so shit.

They were buzzing the other day because someone painted the rusty parts of their stadium orange. That's as good as it gets over there.

Second bottom in L1, could go bottom if Burton equalise in the next twenty.

Hahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.