PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Neil Critchley to be sacked (Quits to become Villa Coach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seem to have dropped their pretence that all the Ambassadors are OAPs at least. And forgotten how to account for VAT again.

I was more interested to see them agreeing with us about how ridiculous it is to have so many "People's Front of Judea" supporters groups, including groups comprising just one bloke (the "Popular Front").
there's another one - the Sea Front.

Oh yeh that old chestnut! 🙄Regularly comes up in the top 10 worst places to live in the UK...there must be a lot of Monte Carol's in this country that I don't know about?! 🤔 I'd MUCH prefer to live here than the South East, with it's smog, fume-filled air and ridiculous prices. Fresh air, cheap housing, cheap beer, half a mile from the beach(as the crow flies) and an hour or so's drive from the Lakes, Dales, Manchester and Liverpool. Of course there is the blight of that s###hole, Preston, just 17 miles away, but we've all got our crosses to bare! 🤷‍♂️😉
Maybe I'm spoilt living 4 minutes walk from the sand at Bondi Beach, but fuck me, Blackpool beach is fucking horrible!! It's not a selling point, lol 😂

Lashers waiting in anticipation on whether they us home or away first. There's a whole thread dedicated to the question FFS, their obsession is beyond belief! 😂

https://avftt.co.uk/index.php?threads/pne-home-or-away-first-next-season.31729/
In fairness, you were the one on their forum. In fact, I’m fairly certain we’ve got posters on here that are even registered to it.

It’s probably a fair question, given the tit-for-tat ticketing issues last season, which will probably also be discussed in length on here, once the fixtures are released.

I hope both clubs just do the sensible thing next season, but that’s for another day.

It was a horrible experience going to Bloomfield Rd, to the point I guarantee I will never go there again no matter how big the game. We were treated woefully. We were made to form a very long queue after the game had started whilst they opened 2 turnstiles to get everyone in. That had nothing to do with the Police and everything to do with Blackpool FC being rank amateurs. I’m still bloody angry at their treatment of us. They can claim bad treatment all they want when at Deepdale but if they can’t take it, they shouldn’t have acted like a bunch of billy big whatsits in the first place.

Oh yeh that old chestnut! 🙄Regularly comes up in the top 10 worst places to live in the UK...there must be a lot of Monte Carol's in this country that I don't know about?! 🤔 I'd MUCH prefer to live here than the South East, with it's smog, fume-filled air and ridiculous prices. Fresh air, cheap housing, cheap beer, half a mile from the beach(as the crow flies) and an hour or so's drive from the Lakes, Dales, Manchester and Liverpool. Of course there is the blight of that s###hole, Preston, just 17 miles away, but we've all got our crosses to bare! 🤷‍♂️😉
The beach is class.😏
Walking down the prom in the summer looking at the hundreds of pissed up Jocks drinking bottles of cider on the steps.
What’s not to like🙄🙄
The only reason anyone living nearby goes to Blackpool is usually to take the kids to the lights, the Sandcastle or the Pleasure Beach.
The town is a fucking cesspit and the creatures that reside there, well……
The less said about them the better.

The South East, with its smog, fume-filled air: :rolleyes:

42486187742.webp

The beach is class.😏
Walking down the prom in the summer looking at the hundreds of pissed up Jocks drinking bottles of cider on the steps.
What’s not to like🙄🙄
The only reason anyone living nearby goes to Blackpool is usually to take the kids to the lights, the Sandcastle or the Pleasure Beach.
The town is a fucking cesspit and the creatures that reside there, well……
The less said about them the better.
Lytham better than Blackpool anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.