PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Neil OUT

Neil Out?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t changed my vote regardless of the results. I never wanted him gone and still don’t, quite the contrary. I’m excited to see how things go towards February and March when the signings have had a bit more time to settle into football the Preston way.
Don't know about any one else Joan, but I feel you're an unspoken voice of reason. Not moved by the crowd and always good, clear concise views. I always keep and eye out. Keep it up!

I love your “ never take it too serious “ attitude Henry..... spot on !!
I think you’ve got to try and make the best of most situations if you possibly can Ando. Particularly the current situation......👍
And obviously the odd tipple helps things along.......😁🍷🍷🍷🍻🍻🍻

I'm not going to be overally critical about Alex Neil today but his perseverance in building our play around Stockley has to be questioned.

Let down badly by a team with so many off the pace or simply not good enough.

Slightly bemused why we recall Walker then leave him on the bench.

I'm not going to be overally critical about Alex Neil today but his perseverance in building our play around Stockley has to be questioned.

Sick to the back teeth of Stockley. And AN needs to look long and hard about what justification there is for selecting him here.

The 3 club rule thing may be an issue if they want to loan him out again but if so why did he travel.

I think they’ve brought him back for this month and will let him go again if we sign a winger. If we don’t he’ll probably stay.

Ext
The 3 club rule thing may be an issue if they want to loan him out again but if so why did he travel.

I think they’ve brought him back for this month and will let him go again if we sign a winger. If we don’t he’ll probably stay.
Exactly.

Makes no sense.

Exactly.

Makes no sense.
To be honest it might make sense to keep the lad and use him every now and again off the bench. Neil himself has said that we’re in transition and given the number of games we have and the increased number of substitutes, for once maybe Neil could use a younger player like that and give him a foothold in our squad.

But if he didn’t bring him on today purely for footballing reasons then we may as well let him out again.

Status
Not open for further replies.