• No

Votes: 96 36.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 63 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mickypne

Advisor to the Owner
Probably too soon to ask for it but performances need to change. They're too negative and hard to watch. Clubbwill find it hard to sell St for next season

Tugg Speedman

Forum Patron
Patron
Very poor tactics, not sure Neil is the man, but still think most responsibility at feet of TH.

We had a fantastic opportunity 2 seasons ago, did not strengthen, sold instead and didn't reinvest. That's the point I began to lose interest after 30+ years.

This summer we will most likely lose key players such as Pearson, Davies, Brown, Johnson and the cycle starts all over again.

TH won't invest in building a strong enough squad to challenge for promotion. He's happy keeping us ticking over in the Championship, buying cheap, selling high and pocketing the money from player sales.

Double J

Forum Patron
Patron
I agree.
Pathetic football.
No in game management.
Defensive minded when we can’t defend.
Clueless upfront.

He’s had 3 year here and our best players are still Grayson signings.

We’ll lose half the team in the summer. I fear a horrible season next year

He’s done incredibly well while he’s been here and I’m not calling for him to go, but what was the game plan today? Aimless.

Saying that, he can’t be blamed for Bauer forgetting how to defend and Nugent doing a Nugent at the end

Metal

First Team
After a promising start to his tenure as manager, Neil seems to stalled. Sometimes a manager needs a new club and vice versa. If Trevor is looking at the Lasher model of promotion, then forget it. Their promotion was a freak of nature considering their then squad. It's not going to happen here. Unless there's a huge upturn in our playing fortunes, then once again we're consigned to being ALSO RANS. And it's now getting tedious.
Treading water is NOT what we expect.

sf

Advisor to the Owner
Needs to re-think his system entirely.

A diamond or something with Bodin & Sinclair up top, anything is better than this.

Thracia

Forum Patron
Patron
What's the point of "Neil out"? The next manager will just have the same piss-poor resources to work with from our "bankrolling" billionaire owner.

AN's beloved system of being dull as ditchwater to watch then conceding late goals surely has to go though.

Mancunian White

Glaswegian now actually
Patron
No other manager in this league would do any better with our selection of strikers.

It’s not their fault they’re here but it’s an embarrassing strike force for a club trying to finish in the play-offs.
How did we make it this high up the table to begin with? We were top in November ffs and pushing for automatics early on.

We've not sold anyone, we've only brought in Sinclair. What's changed? The only change I've seen is increasingly negative tactics. Reminds me of Mourinho at United. Would play great football for a bit but the moment they lost he reverted to boring negativity.

The lack of strikers isn't Neil's fault, but the quality of football on display is partially his fault. He's setting up like Grayson did, except he's not half as good at it as Simon was.

No other manager in this league would do any better with our selection of strikers.

It’s not their fault they’re here but it’s an embarrassing strike force for a club trying to finish in the play-offs.
Even with shit strikers, you should still try an force the issue in a game of huge importance. Yet again ponderous approach play which only intensified slightly at 3-1 down. 5 wins in 19 is quite frankly fuckin awful

Mancunian White

Glaswegian now actually
Patron
How did we make it this high up the table to begin with? We were top in November ffs and pushing for automatics early on.

We've not sold anyone, we've only brought in Sinclair. What's changed? The only change I've seen is increasingly negative tactics. Reminds me of Mourinho at United. Would play great football for a bit but the moment they lost he reverted to boring negativity.

The lack of strikers isn't Neil's fault, but the quality of football on display is partially his fault. He's setting up like Grayson did, except he's not half as good at it as Simon was.
I'm not saying I want Neil out btw, I'm just frustrated by the negativity he's showing, especially after half a season of brilliance.

LancasterRed

Mad Scientist
Patron
I think it's time for Neil's future here to be called into question. He's done some fantastic work, but can't even back his own signings to play and is too scared to attack nowadays. We don't put in as much effort as we used to.

Had we sacked AN earlier, we could have had Warnock in - but hindsight is a wonderful thing and we don't know how that would have gone either.

I'm at a real crossroads right now, however one thing is for sure and that's that Neil deserves serious scrutiny.

pne1881

Advisor to the Owner
The selection of Stockley for today’s game was just bizarre.

That will be the last chance he gets for 6 months.

AN is starting to make some strange decisions tactically which is worrying.

Jack Daniels

Always Poor, Never Bored.
Staff member
Patron
Hemmings Out.

Doesn't matter who is in charge, nothing will EVER change with him in charge.

What do you expect with over £19m in recently and you're only allowed to bring in a L2 pudding up top.

A mass exodus this summer due to less than 12 months on many many contracts. Be the bare minimum, if any, brought in as shoddy replacements.

A relegation battle looms next season, it is nailed on.

Why would these players re-sign when the owner will not invest in a quality striker? Would you sign on if you were one of these players.

No Ambition - Hemmings Legacy.
No Training Ground - Hemmings Legacy.
No Striker despite funds - Hemmings Legacy.

Hemmings Out.