Neil Out?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jumping mouse

Advisor to the Owner
Playing badly is one thing. We're used to that. But to play with so little enthusiasm in a local Derby is a new low point in this continuing downward spiral.

Two tough games coming up. A squad decimated by injury and suspension. If we lose them both, he needs to beat Wycombe to save his job.

NG White

Forum Patron
Patron
Same. I really didn't want to get to this point as I like Neil, at times we have looked really good but it is now the odd flash in the pan away from home. Its not enough.

That was fucking AWFUL.

Neil out.

Elwiss

Manager
Lacking passion in a Derby game shows a lack of respect for the club and its supporters. Enough is enough - time for change and for the gifted one's who have an easy life to start earning their ridiculous salaries. Just so annoyed tonight by the sheer poor performance and lack of application.

StevieNorthEnd

Advisor to the Owner
It can't go on, one of the podcast lot commented that Bournemouth and Watford are free hits prior to that shit show, for me no match is a free hit in this division!

Certainly not now!!!

FootballcrazyP_

Crazy Bird Man
Patron
Yay I can post it again

Hitman31

Forum Patron
Patron
I don’t think he’s an utter charlatan like Graham Westley but I’ve reached the end of the line with him tonight. He either won’t or can’t change. The style of football is dour, predictable, devoid of creativity. His manner and tone are uninspiring, he’s obsessed beyond all reason with the opposition and it feels like he’s choking the club into submission through sheer boredom. I don’t absolve the owner of blame at all but few managers could do worse at home than what Neil has demonstrated for months now. It’s time to roll the dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.