PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Neil OUT

Neil Out?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand the fans frustrations in truth. AN persisting with the failed formula of Maguire up top. Yes he has the odd good game up there but its 1 in 10.

barky continues to frustrate, on his day he is brilliant, but constantly his first thought is to defend.

we now have, imo, a decent squad and first 11 to be playing far better. Bristol starting line up today, again imo, was worst we have come up against in the last 3 years.

we have not and seemingly never will learn how to defend set plays properly. The first goal was very poor defending.

still need a CB or 2, plus a wide man in this window

I very much doubt any footballer with Barkys pace and eye for a goal, is thinking first about defending, Neil insists on it, Alex Neil could coach a centipede into playing with his head !!!

If Alex Neil were to leave or get sacked from now until the end of the season who would yiu want in charge?

Personally I like the below

I like Neil but something tells me if this continues he won't be with us next season

I'm ambivalent about Neil but whilst he's still here and the Manager this is just another pointless/speculative or maybe even 'fishing' trip which we've had loads of!!

Yep, once they took the lead they knew what they needed to do. We simply can’t break down sides that sit in like that.
We rarely beat sides that come to have a go either, used to be can’t beat sides that sit back, Sporadically over the season we’ve had some good results maybe we caught Bournemouth Boro and Brentford at the right time. Boro 4pts better off Brentford 9points Bournemouth 10 points

There's way to many people on here that need to buy some gloves and get in the ring. Abuse on keyboards is a real low coward act.

Change. The . Fucking. Record. Time this thread was deleted.
I can’t disagree. Over 87,000 victims of covid, and we’re debating wether or not to sack the manager, because we’re only 12th in the Championship.

However, if you really think it’s important. Crack on!

Status
Not open for further replies.