PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Neil OUT

Neil Out?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Neil has come to the conclusion that with key players missing (Pearson, Davies) or underperforming (DJ) we don’t have the quality to go all out attack against good teams. Due to our lack of strength in depth he is in damage limitation mode.
He’ll never know if he doesn’t try.
When Robinson signed for us permanently nobody in our division wanted him, only by going for it did he realise we have some good players.

A concoction of Hemmings and Neil are to blame, however Neil knew what Hemmings was like when he signed on, for him not to be bothered is simply childish.

Its like ordering a burger from some cheap takeaway and expecting it to taste like a fillet steak.

A concoction of Hemmings and Neil are to blame, however Neil knew what Hemmings was like when he signed on, for him not to be bothered is simply childish.

Its like ordering a burger from some cheap takeaway and expecting it to taste like a fillet steak.
So who is responsible for the big 4 out of contract? the mismanagement of players. I'd argue that is Ridsdale, 3 in this marriage.

just put Neil on gardening leave and let him cut Nugents grass for a year, if he feels his his stock falling even further then he can just fuck off
Wouldn't have much to do over the next few months though, grass ain't growing.

We have watched dire football before and no doubt we will watch it again. However since the genius Westley this is the worst I have felt about a manager. Even before medals we've had bad managers and played terrible football but this man really takes us to a new (low) level. We have a squad capable of so much more. We paid a fortune for Bayliss and never see him,Sinclair is apparently on the biggest contract ever for a PNE player and he looks finished,he's lost the players and he needs to go now. He's getting paid a fortune but hasn't a clue how to motivate and his tactics are a joke.He says because of the pandemic we could lose a generation of fans but it's him that will lose us those fans .I've followed North End since 1967 and never been as demoralised.

Get him to cut the grass at deepdale he could go backwards and forwards slowly across the pitch and then back to the goal area, then after 45 minutes do it on the other half
I'd like to see the PNE crest, beautifully mowed into the Deepdale sward, with the cutting blades on a recklessly short blade height. Surrounded by an ornate pattern of circles and fractal illusions.

That'll keep him busy for a few hours.

We have watched dire football before and no doubt we will watch it again. However since the genius Westley this is the worst I have felt about a manager. Even before medals we've had bad managers and played terrible football but this man really takes us to a new (low) level. We have a squad capable of so much more. We paid a fortune for Bayliss and never see him,Sinclair is apparently on the biggest contract ever for a PNE player and he looks finished,he's lost the players and he needs to go now. He's getting paid a fortune but hasn't a clue how to motivate and his tactics are a joke.He says because of the pandemic we could lose a generation of fans but it's him that will lose us those fans .I've followed North End since 1967 and never been as demoralised.

Comparing Neil to Westley. Jesus Christ. This forum at times.

Looks like Celtic job may soon come vacant sp let's hope AN fancies the job and Celtic fancy him as their new manager

Whilst managerial credentials are leagues apart the most concerning thing for me was the performance on Wednesday was as bad as we have played since the medal winner.

We lost massively to Hull away last season and were battered by Brentford under Grayson. Comparisons to Westley are just bizarre.

We will lose matches under any manager, especially when down to 10 men.

Whilst managerial credentials are leagues apart the most concerning thing for me was the performance on Wednesday was as bad as we have played since the medal winner.
giphy.gif

We lost massively to Hull away last season and were battered by Brentford under Grayson. Comparisons to Westley are just bizarre.

I wouldnt compare anyone to Westley.

He was the worst manager our club has ever had and a embarrassment to football.

Dont underestimate how abject we where against Rovers though.

Aside from Colchester away I dont think I've been so disappointed with a performance since the Medal Winner.

Agreed you will struggle a man down but you can at least have a go, there’s been opposition down to 10 men against us and you wouldn’t know it with the effort they’ve put in

10-man QPR deserved the comeback win against Preston North End because of reaction says Mark Warburton​

I wouldnt compare anyone to Westley.

He was the worst manager our club has ever had and a embarrassment to football.

Dont underestimate how abject we where against Rovers though.

Aside from Colchester away I dont think I've been so disappointed with a performance since the Medal Winner.

Think, because it was Rovers at home, it’s hard to take the emotion out of it.

We were terrible though.

Status
Not open for further replies.