PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

New forum features - introducing 2 way ignore.

JK

I try not to fly in the face of public opinion!
Staff member
Patron
As we look to constantly improve and upgrade your forum experience we have taken on board recent suggestions from our patrons.

We are aware of particular issues with certain users or from users who feel they are baited or stalked by other posters or that som times people just don't see eye to eye.

Well good news.

We have purchased and installed new software which allows you to not only put a user on ignore but to also prevent them from viewing your own posts.

You can do this on your profile page as seen below.

ignore function.png

You can also choose to remove all ignored content or to have a the choice to view the posts of users you have personally put on ignore.

We hope this will become a useful tool which we have for an initial 12 months and if successful we will keep permanently.

Last edited:
As we look to constantly improve and upgrade your forum experience we have taken on board views when users have particular issues with certain users or from users who feel they are baited or stalked by other users or that some people just don't see eye to eye.

Well good news.

We have purchased and installed new software which allows you to not only put a user on ignore but to also prevent them from viewing your own posts.

You can do this on your profile page as seen below.

View attachment 3056

You can also choose to remove all ignored content or to have a the choice to view the posts of users you have personally put on ignore.

We hope this will become a useful tool which we have for an initial 12 months and if successful we will keep permanently.
I cant find this option. Which menu item in Account details is it under? "Your Profile" just seems to list recent posts.

I cant find this option. Which menu item in Account details is it under? "Your Profile" just seems to list recent posts.

Sorry Henry, if you click your avator at the top of the page you have the ignoring button..

Screenshot_20210218-215941_Chrome.jpg

This is fantastic news! That's Nobber and Raefil straight on ignore who are forever bullying and teasing me about my rugged good looks! :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, it's a great feature and will certainly make the 'ignore' feature do what it should and will make all the mods' jobs easier!

If you think I’m going to rise to the bait whilst you’re sat there with that in your hands. At your age too

Everything I do, say, and post is, by now, pandemic driven.

Age has buggerall to do with this 😂

I'm off now to 'ignore' myself; watch me 👍

As a side note.

The option boxes to have the two way ignore and for not to view indervidual posts has been automatically enabled for all users.

If you wish to change this setting you can go to the 'ignore' section and turn this on or off.

Last edited: