New member,

Mahogany Rush

Advisor to the Owner
Hello to all my brother's on this forum. I live in Norfolk but my dad (rip) was born in Preston & he moved down here when he met my mum during his national service in 1947, I live for North End & come to home games regularly, my brother lives in Leyland & this is very handy, we go on to Deepdale whenever we can. I absolutely LOVE North End, Deepdale is my church & North End is my religion.
We can go up this year but we must attack more than we do presently, we've got Sinclair on one side & Tom Barkhuizenon the other, they are both rapid but we don't use their pace to our advantage, get it to them & just let them use their pace to get crosses in to our forwards 😉, which currently do not get picked to play, Jayden Stockley will score goals but only if he is played, be has scored a few goals for us at a good goals per minute played ratio, David Nugent will also score, but only if he in the box for the crosses ( which currently we don't seem to create a lot of) apart from Fisher now & again, we've got the players but don't seem to use them properly.
My cousin is a Norwich supporter, he said to me that Neil is too defensive, which I agreed with, but his Norwich team was a very good attacking side, we afford the quality what they had but whenever we play them (then & now)the teams are fairly evenly matched & we have come out on top a few times, we are a good side but sadly not often enough, we are either excellent or mediocre, there doesn't seem to be no in between, all we can do is try to be at our best in every game from now until the end of the season.
Attack, attack, but sadly Alex sets us up to be defensively minded a

paolo poggi

Advisor to the Owner
I regularly stream Norfolk Nights with Alan Partridge, on North Norfolk Digital. The best four hours of 0000-0400 chat and conversation available, quite literally, anywhere on the airwaves.
Knowing me, Knowing you,
A-ha.

Bhagwan H

Forum Patron
Patron
Hello to all my brother's on this forum. I live in Norfolk but my dad (rip) was born in Preston & he moved down here when he met my mum during his national service in 1947, I live for North End & come to home games regularly, my brother lives in Leyland & this is very handy, we go on to Deepdale whenever we can. I absolutely LOVE North End, Deepdale is my church & North End is my religion.
We can go up this year but we must attack more than we do presently, we've got Sinclair on one side & Tom Barkhuizenon the other, they are both rapid but we don't use their pace to our advantage, get it to them & just let them use their pace to get crosses in to our forwards 😉, which currently do not get picked to play, Jayden Stockley will score goals but only if he is played, be has scored a few goals for us at a good goals per minute played ratio, David Nugent will also score, but only if he in the box for the crosses ( which currently we don't seem to create a lot of) apart from Fisher now & again, we've got the players but don't seem to use them properly.
My cousin is a Norwich supporter, he said to me that Neil is too defensive, which I agreed with, but his Norwich team was a very good attacking side, we afford the quality what they had but whenever we play them (then & now)the teams are fairly evenly matched & we have come out on top a few times, we are a good side but sadly not often enough, we are either excellent or mediocre, there doesn't seem to be no in between, all we can do is try to be at our best in every game from now until the end of the season.

What are you drinking adrenaline? Like it.😁

The Splash

Forum Patron
Patron
Excuse my cynicism but can I smell a Donkey Lasher?