PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

New North End book (Out Now)

Father Christmas brought me a copy and is superb.
Sean Gregan waxing lyrically about his wonder goal at Norwich brought it back to me as I was on the terracing directly by the side of him when he hit it.
At the time it felt like 10 minutes before it hit the back of the net.

I got this for myself for Xmas and its like the best treat you could give to a fan. You should feel really proud to have brought the essence of the club into print. Im about to read Youls chapter. No doubt it will be cultured, serene and bring about some calm to my day where I have far more time than I thought I had.

Just started reading, brings back a lot of good memories.

However, my only complaint is it makes you realise you are now old! Books like this should still be aimed at the generation above me..... honest

Father Christmas brought me a copy and is superb.
Sean Gregan waxing lyrically about his wonder goal at Norwich brought it back to me as I was on the terracing directly by the side of him when he hit it.
At the time it felt like 10 minutes before it hit the back of the net.

I started the 'Gregan from the halfway line' chant.

I got this for myself for Xmas and its like the best treat you could give to a fan. You should feel really proud to have brought the essence of the club into print. Im about to read Youls chapter. No doubt it will be cultured, serene and bring about some calm to my day where I have far more time than I thought I had.

Brilliant - cheers Pete. Glad you're enjoying it. (y)

Youl was absolutely top drawer to talk to - I'd have paid good money to sit with him and hear him talk for those couple of hours, but at the end of it, HE offered to pay for the coffees!

Absolute top man. :)

Afternoon all,

Just a quick post to say I've been able to donate another £300 to the Gary Parkinson Trust today from sales of North End Souls. (y)

Massive thanks to everyone on pne-online for their support and kind words about the book.

I've done a couple of talks about it at the Sporting Memories groups in Leyland and Deepdale over the past week and it's been great to talk to fellow North Enders about it all.

I am available for weddings, Christenings, bar mitzvahs, etc if anyone needs a speaker! 😅

Cheers all and thanks again for your support

Keith/Staffordwhite 🙂

www.garyparky.co.uk
www.northendsouls.com

Afternoon all,

Just a quick post to say I've been able to donate another £300 to the Gary Parkinson Trust today from sales of North End Souls. (y)
How much have you donated to the Gary Parkinson Trust so far from the sale of your book Keith?

You can be very proud of your achievement no matter how much you have raised and donated. BTW it's a great read.

How much have you donated to the Gary Parkinson Trust so far from the sale of your book Keith?

You can be very proud of your achievement no matter how much you have raised and donated. BTW it's a great read.

It’s £900 so far 👍 With a couple of invoices still due to be paid, hoping to crack the £1,000 mark soon. 😊

Absolutely brilliant response - sold way more than I expected at this point - and I can’t thank everyone enough.

Makes you even prouder to be a North End fan.

I think the only person who hasn’t bought one yet is Uncle Trev . . . say no more! 😅

It’s £900 so far 👍 With a couple of invoices still due to be paid, hoping to crack the £1,000 mark soon. 😊

Absolutely brilliant response - sold way more than I expected at this point - and I can’t thank everyone enough.

Makes you even prouder to be a North End fan.

I think the only person who hasn’t bought one yet is Uncle Trev . . . say no more! 😅

Well done, I bought 3 but haven't read my copy yet. Didn't even mind paying 3 lots of postage even though it came in one package.... :)

I have just seen this on Facebook... check out that photo of Mosyey o_O