PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

New poll needed, RL sacked or not?

Should RL be sacked?

• Yes

Votes: 558 79.1%
  • No

Votes: 147 20.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess he can stay for a few more weeks 😂 The biggest thing for me is the increase in entertainment value. I'm genuinely enjoying this season and the positivity around the club and squad. The only thing which needs sacking off is this thread.

If you read the MDT it was like the Hull game all over again.

And that was made out to be far, far worse than it actually was.

We've had a rocky patch but hopefully we've turned it around now. I know we haven't played amazing this season and scraped by to get wins.. but there's just something about the squad we have that gives me hope. Resilience with a bit of quality chucked in. Lowe has done well to get us to 4th so far when you consider some of the budgets the big boys have in this league, with their bigger crowds and bloody parachute payments. If we finish the season in the play offs he's performed a miracle imo. Onwards and upwards, in Lowe we trust!

Look at the table and remove this thread even with the losses to WBA Leicester & Ipswich we should have won the Southampton game and be sitting 3rd on 30points we are having an immense season so far the negativity on here especially during last nights game is embarrassing.....I haven't seen a North End team so united determined and passionate to win for years shame the fans at PNE aren't the same

Feel he's a lot more mellow and within himself this season. Watched his interview on ifollow...said he'd rung Bestys dad about the call up and will probably be flying out to Spain to watch and support him. Fair play.
Looks a really tight group from top to bottom at the moment.
COYWS

Look at the table and remove this thread even with the losses to WBA Leicester & Ipswich we should have won the Southampton game and be sitting 3rd on 30points we are having an immense season so far the negativity on here especially during last nights game is embarrassing.....I haven't seen a North End team so united determined and passionate to win for years shame the fans at PNE aren't the same

Don't put Pne supporters in the same statement as Pne fans on a Match day thread

You’d have to be pretty joyless not to have enjoyed the season so far.

Things could change very quickly with a few bad results, which might see us slowly drift back towards our seemingly natural position of mid table, but this is the most excited I’ve been about North End in many a season.

Can’t believe this thread is still running.
I agree . Let’s close it for goodness sake. The team clearly like playing for Lowe , and it’s the first time in many a year we have been able to say that given the previous (3?) managerial incumbents- to be 5th at this stage of the season (we are already over a 1/3rd of the way through) is a fantastic achievement.
There were a fair few on here calling for Ainsworth , Appleton (me) , and a whole host of other names, that would likely not have taken this group of players to perform this well , and credit to the new signings. Seemingly all very astute. I query some of the contract extensions , and hope we get more cover for central defence in January , but at the rate we are going I’d be worried that other teams will come looking for Lowe’s services rather than visa versa

Well I said before the last two games, we needed minimum 4 points and / or much improved performances. We got 6 points, a superb first half against Coventry, and an away win in the derby. Yet again, he has found form at just the right time. He seems to do this every time I start to sit on the fence.
5th place going into the international break, off the back of 2 wins and only 1 defeat in 5 is very hard to criticise. Reset, and get ready for the next run of games. We'll know a lot more about our promotion credentials by the end of NYD.

Being honest I think we know we are over achieving with the budget we have but let's enjoy the ride. Friday night was great! Plenty of clubs would like to be in our present position. I still have doubts about RL but to be fair he is getting the best out of the squad. 2 up front from now on please Ryan. You know it makes sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.